What's going on in your life?

Final update for reals now
Went to the doc the day after the ER trip, said I had fungus, not a ruptured eardrum. Cleaned out the fungus and gave me anti fungal stuff, aka athlete’s foot medication.
Went back yesterday for a follow up, and my ear is completely ok, but to still avoid getting water in there for a while.

6 Likes

Late update but:

Finally replaced the thermal paste on my GPU and Processor.

I can get into Cliffracer hunting again :D.

5 Likes

So recently I made a joke of making a documentary in school people thought I couldnt do it, so in spite im now making 44 minute documentary about making a documentary.

2 Likes

Please, you must show us!

Welcome back dude! I’m glad you got your life straightened out, and I definitely know what it’s like to leave the community due to personal issues. Between the end of September in 2015 and April of this year, I had to take a break due to personal stuff. Hope everything’s going well now.

I’m running 25 miles later this week in the Ragnar in Las Vegas, NV, so that’s new. I’ve done a marathon before, but I’m still a little freaked out.

1 Like

I have had the worst few weeks recently. For those who care, on October 20, 2016, my faithful canine companion Ripley has passed away. Rest in peace. Earlier that week, I nearly broke my ankle. Today, I tripped and broke my thumb. Because of a whole bunch of problems with my life and my Kindle, Hautaka’s MOCs has been put on hiatus. I just wanted to put this here because I… well… There isn’t a practical way I posted this, I just feel terrible. I will still check the message boards as much as I can, but I just have to type oddly with this broken thumb. Thanks for understanding.

4 Likes

Hope everything works out somehow, and you feel better soon.

3 Likes

I’m starting to get better already. Thanks! Speaking of my dog, on the same day, my aunt’s neighbor’s dog had puppies! Even more coincidentally, they are the same breed as Ripley: Chihuahuas. My family has been planning on getting one, too. Now I just have this thumb to deal with.
P.S. That picture of the Hautaka / Phoenix Wright crossover you posted in Hautaka’s MOCs 2 is still amazing.
Thanks. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I hope you manage to feel better man.

1 Like

Wow. That really does suck. I hope you get better.

I can feel for you there. I’m not sure what I’d do without my cat Anna.

Dude, I really hope thing start turning around for ya.

1 Like

Hope you feel better, my dude.

1 Like

Thanks to @Chronicler for moving this post.

2 Likes

I wish for the best, @Hautaka

2 Likes

I just thought I should say, I have a lot going on tomorrow, so I probably won’t be very active for most of the day. So if any one asks where I am, just tell them this.

Well Next Saturday, I’m going to sell my custom design shirts in a ■■■■■ Sell in Central.

2 Likes

i’m making some stuff with clay and it’s cracking
anybody here knows how to fix that?

first- have ya fired it?

second- if you’re still just building, make sure to keep it moist, and when not in use, cover it in damp paper towels, and put it in a plastic bag. make sure that little air is in there.

1 Like

I got phone priviliges back, and have to get master back now.

3 Likes

so i tried removing the cracks with water
it didn’t go very well,but now i’m covering everything with nail polish and it seems to work fine(ish)

What?

Cool.

Normally I would point out how the boards are mostly filled with children, but last time I did that, everyone thought I was making fun of people, when I was just making an observation.

BTW, when should I expect that dinobot from you?