What's going on in your life?

Thanks.

Last time I got that mad about a spoiler, it was when my friend accidentally spoiled the season three finale for My Little Pony.

I just did a math test
I think I did pretty good
MSPaintfare is going gud too

3 Likes

>undertale music

9 Likes

I do not understand.

Okay, but you got templey banned for one day.

What?

It was a week

The undertale fandom is categorized by the internet as “cancerous” so most people who mention it are ridiculed

4 Likes

This can be said for just about every fandom ever. While I don’t share these opinions, I just find this extremely common.

It’s like FNAF, too many small children freak out about it on the internet to the point where it becomes a joke

8 Likes

@OraNui
Me too. What’s your approximate mile time?

Yeah, I actually stumbled upon the fact that Han would die about a month before the release of TFA, on reddit. I freaking hate the guy who posted that; I wasn’t even on a subreddit for leaks.

Well, I managed to get the battery replaced in my watch, so I can start wearing it again. Also, the screen can light up again, which it hasn’t done in a while

@Azani if you want to know for me, my mile time is about 6:30 since the fastest I’ve run a 5K is 20:11

aight so…

microsoft’s photos app is the only thing i have to edit photos,it had a bunch of neat functions n stuff

buut then this update comes around and literally removes everything that was good about it only to replace it with a dumb inking feature

so now i don’t have anything to fix my photos
but hey
i can draw on them now
DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA HOW MAD THIS MAKES ME

4 Likes

This is why I use a smartphone for photography.

I can edit the photo straight from the phone, which a million apps exist for :stuck_out_tongue:

Not much quality is lost between a real camera and a phone, either.

http://i.imgur.com/D80sgEK.jpg

#####android ftw XP

8 Likes

So I am currently eating a rice crispy treat, shaped like a chicken leg, and the bone is a pretzel stick, coated in chocolate, and coated again in marshmallow. I like to call it diabetes on an edible stick.

2 Likes

Well I am currently about half way through finishing my book that I am working on called ‘Edge of Earth’ and I am quite excited! It’s okay, I guess… Also I recently created a YouTube channel and I am trying to do daily videos. So far I have done three days in a row of stop motion animations and I am trying to keep it up. It will be difficult but hopefully I can get through it! Also I entered the Chroniclers Convergence this year and for the past two weeks or so I have been checking this website in case I get a message from Eljay or someone if I want to get interviewed because I would LOVE that. The chances of that are low however but I don’t really mind if I don’t get interviewed. Also recently I met my uncle’s wife’s nephew and he’s only 1 and a bit. HE’S SO CUTE! He did end up getting sick and vomiting on the floor which was slightly upsetting but I didn’t mind too much. That’s pretty much it! Oh god I spent like 10 minutes typing all this… -PLA :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hello every one. I have had one crazy day. So I go to my aunt’s house for Thanks Giving dinner, and that was all good and fun, but when it was time to leave, we where having car problems. It eventually got to the point to where my uncle had to drive us all the way from where they live in Portland, to where I live in Vancouver. There was also a crash on the highway, so that took a while. So yeah. I’m pretty tired after all of that, and I’m glad to be back home, unwind, and be able to talk to all of you guys. So how did your Thanks Givings go?

3 Likes

Glad you asked. My Thanksgiving was crazy, right. So it all starts when I show up, and the legend himself, ex U.S. President Cory Baxter, is in the house. Apparently his gang decided to shrek the halls. We played Garfield Kart for most of the night. When it was all ogre, I made sure to mark off my nan’s as the greatest 8/8 apreci8ed place. Then I checked the Boards just now mostly to continue my Halo RP.

2 Likes

Thanksgiving was fun, if a bit boring. I had to deal with my two annoying little cousins, and then I got to play a board game with my mom, dad, brother, and his fiancé.

Now today I’m going to sight in a rifle up on the mountain, so that’s fun.

1 Like

My Thanksgiving: Children running around my house yelling and screaming.

5 Likes

Well my family doesn’t do thanksgiving so yea yesterday was just a normal day. I worked made money and that was about it pretty uneventful.