What's going on in your life?

I feel you I’m 19 but for some reason I think I’m older and I’m like no stop it you’re 19 you’re not old yet.

2 Likes

I thougt you were like 20 haha.
I’m still young, my birthday will be soon…not really.

1 Like

Yea I turn 20 in July, but I do look like I’m 24 and people think I’m older this I really am cuz of that.

Man, my day at Clown School sucked.

The Trapeze was greasy after Mary-Ann Watson rubbed her dirty feet on it, so I fell twenty-feet out of the air and broke eighteen of my thirty ribs.

4 Likes

Ohh you and I must go to the same school, I remember that!

Today, my engineering teacher praised a robotic arm that I built, because of the unconventional application of parts. :slight_smile: Something I’ve learned from building with LEGO.

BUT something really frustrating also happened, because a stop-motion video I’ve been working on for weeks accidentally got deleted from my computer. :frowning:

1 Like

Well I going to do some Job Training of Autism Young Adults.

I know how you feel man.
I once lost 2 MLG Photoshops, that I had wasted several Photography Classes on…

2 Likes

Not paying attention in class but getting good grades
Family drama all around me
Girl asked me out and later dumped me
Becoming more distant from best friends

So, peachy keen.

Memes ruined and saved my life

3 Likes

All hail meme culture amirite?

6 Likes

Memes is there anything they can’t do.

2 Likes

I got nominated for some National Academic Award where I can go to Boston and get an award for my Academic Achievements as well as meet an astronaut and other Nobel Prize winners. BUUUUUT… I will be on a bike tour of Germany when the event is happening so I guess I can’t go (which isn’t a bad thing because I didn’t want to go to Boston anyways). I am also planing on entering Brickfair VA to show off some of my stuff (Bionicle and Space mocs). I started my Youtube channel a couple of weeks ago and the thing is I only have two videos which are both stop motions because I do not have a dedicated video camera just yet. Other than that, the weather here in eastern North Carolina is FREEZING and it is impossible to go outside without your fingers loosing feeling.

4 Likes

Metokur Masterrace!!!

1 Like

have a 3 day weekend happening and I just saw Deadpool, so pretty good at the moment

1 Like

Well…so I watched deadpool, it was an amazing film, and I think I’m in love…
But meh, nothing but stress, gotta read 300 pages today and do a summary by night. Gotta work.

2 Likes

Probably going to go watch deadpool after work with my friends.

1 Like

Well Lois Riel day on Monday so yeah felling pretty good

Well…today was…
Horrible

My pet died, one of my houses was stolen…but I didn’t care about the tv, or some random stuff they took…but the took my (super angyr words) sword from the french revolution, which was the thing that I valued the most and I was supoosed to inherit when my grandfather died…

Pretty bad day

5 Likes

That really sucks hope things get better for you.

6 Likes

Er… How exactly does one steal an entire house? Do you mean it was looted, or did a gang actually take the building itself?
It’s beyond crappy that stuff happened to you, don’t get me wrong and I’m not trying to joke about it, but I’m sorta confused.

This too.

1 Like