What's going on in your life?

@Winterstorm345 did thanksgiving what else will this heresy machine do next to immigrants. He’s already said how he’d purge xenos.

This is related because I’m hyped for Spacehulk Deathwing I guess?

1 Like

Squeave, remember the motto, “What happens in discord, stays on discord”

1 Like

That protocol has been breached quite a lot

1 Like

So in my life I’ve been trying to ask a girl out, and I’ve been to scared to finally ask her, but now my little brother went and told her friend about it, so I’m kinda worried

2 Likes

That’s kinda like the Flood showing up on the level The Covenant in Halo 3. You’re Truth and now you have to fire the Ark… Or tell her your feelings I guess. But planetary Exterminatus sounds better.

2 Likes

Planetary Exterminatus solves everything

2 Likes

Don’t miss your chance, talk to her and tell her how you feel. You never know when she’ll leave and you’ll never see her again, and you’ll regret not telling her for as long as you remember her. Trust me, I speak from experience.

2 Likes

Thanks mate.
It turns out that I now have Bronchitis…
Dangit.

Guess what,

I’M BACK WITH MIXELS MOCS

(in case you didn’t know, I like building Mixels)

5 Likes

I just fixed my nes. This might lead to me trying to mod other game consoles.

2 Likes

We got new kittens yesterday! Its amazing! :smiley_cat: Also, I’ve been re-watching Voltron Legendary Defender. Its amazing! I highly recommend it.

2 Likes

I completed my new MOC, should be in the Lego creations category soon.

I had a 13 hour wrestling tournament and only got two matches

I’ve developed an addiction to music. Just last month I listened to 120 hours of it.

Hahahahahahahahahahaaaaaaa
HAHAHAHA
Oh man, you have no idea.
I listen to music pretty much every waking hour.

2 Likes

That’s 4 hours a day though… It’s not too excessive…

I pretty much listen to music whenever my phone isn’t using it’s speakers for something else.

2 Likes

I had the strangest dream last night. There were these invisible mice, and they had small bugs with trilobites for heads clinging to their stomachs. They weren’t invisible, though.
This is what a trilobite is, if you don’t know:

Then, I teleported to somewhere and I was all of a sudden holding a minigun. Finally, I exploded, and out of the smoke came a smaller version of me…
That was it.
You may ask, “What?”, and the answer is that I have no idea.

3 Likes

So…

College is over 'till next year, so now i have time for doing things here.

I want you guys to give me ideas for little mocs because i’m a little bit oxidated (is that right?) And i don’t have any ideas.

(If there’s something wrong in this post let me know and i’ll fix it)

But its only December. What kind of school do you go to?

He means the semester is over.