What's going on in your life?

Oh yeah, this topic exists. Let’s see, what’s been going on. Well I have prom this weekend. That’s awesome. On a related note, I have a girlfriend now. My first ever to be specific.

3 Likes

your a lucky persion. I wish you good luck with your relationship. :smile:

2 Likes

Thank you very much.

1 Like

I recently went to see my brother and his fiancé over the weekend. It was nice.

2 Likes

A few friends want me yo kill my self

I’m seriously considering going through with it

1 Like

thats horrible, why would they do that.

10 Likes

If they tell you to commit suicide, then they aren’t your friends. Get away from them and please, please don’t kill yourself.

12 Likes

Those words shouldn’t go together.

12 Likes

First of all, those aren’t friends, those are a** hats who don’t deserve to know you. Friends are people who care about you, like all your friends here.

7 Likes

I know this is going to sound really cliche, but talk to someone about this. A family member or close friend. Or maybe some online friend that would be willing to listen to your current struggle. Even if they can’t provide any helpful advice talking about it should relieve some stress and clear your mind.

12 Likes

Hey, it’s a cliche for a reason. Just because it’s used a lot doesn’t make it bad advice.

7 Likes

I think you’re joking.

But I can’t be sure.

If you’re serious, don’t actually kill yourself.

2 Likes

These are “friends?” For your sake, find it in you to forgive them, but avoid them for now. If they were your friends, they wouldn’t be telling you this stuff.

And why go through suicide? Whether you’re young or old, you have a purpose to serve in your life. You weren’t just created to be created. There’s more in store for you.

And if that doesn’t concern you, think of how a selfish act like suicide will effect others around you. Trust me, your friends would be sorry. But not just that, your family will suffer. And not just in grieving.

I know you can make it. It’s not the end, have trust that there are better plans.

8 Likes

Folks, he has mistaken the word Dheads with the word friends

dont do it, what are we going to do without our lobster?

5 Likes

Well since I had a terrible partisan in the Spring, I taking the Summer off the program that I in, but at least I stay work around this time.

I think I have to do it

You really don’t. Just think about what you have to be thankful for and breathe.

6 Likes

No. Think this through. Whatever problems you are facing, suicide is not the answer to them.

Your life is valuable. People care about you. Don’t let these false-friends convince you otherwise.

8 Likes

Well you need to stop hanging around with those “friends”, and tell someone very import about them that can deal with them.

5 Likes

I’m going to fend this off right here.

Depression is a serious issue that affects many people, and if you’re having suicidal thoughts, you should talk to a professional about this.

However, here in a public topic just isn’t going to be that help you need. We care very much about your wellbeing, but we don’t know your exact situation and we are not well enough equipped to help you. The Suicide Prevention Hotline (1-800-273-8255) is the best service available for you and can give you what we just can’t.

That being said, I want to put an end to this discussion in a public setting. While I don’t want to seem uncaring, I feel like this is just inviting the systemic recycle of messages that will not solve this problem.

25 Likes