a little bit

i just started kinda freaking out

EDIT: WAIT I THINK I HAVE A SCREEN PROTECTOR

I COMPLETELY FORGOT

2 Likes

REALLY! TAKE IT OFF!

OR did you not have one?

not sure if it’s okay yet, gonna have to remove it real carefully

When my screen protector shatters, I buy a new one. When it comes, I rip off the old one and replace it with a new one.

nevermind it’s rip

i am kill

2 Likes

Still dealing with my existential crisis / depression. Everything just feels… pointless and worthless. The constant fear and depression… I just don’t know what to do. I can’t keep going on like this…

i know how you feel man. But others here and in other places have told me about how much other people especially your family cares about you.

Things like that are important to be reminded off.

1 Like

That’s not the problem. I know that I’m well loved and cared for. I’m not considering suicide if anyone thought that. It’s just that… it hurts to live, and to exist, if that makes any sense at all… It probably doesn’t.

Do you feel like you have a pain in your heart? I thend to have that when im depressed.

No… it’s not an actual physical pain. The closest I get to that when I’m like this is a slight discomfort in my core.

Here’s a better way to put it.

You know when people say their dead inside? Well that’s what I am.
That’s the best way I can describe it that makes sense.

hmm… i think that is actually what i have at times too… but im not sure because im not good at describing my emotions or feelings in a way that is what im actually feeling at times.

but yeah, that feeling goes away after a while. one just have to try and ignore it and the thoughs that come from it and find something that can comfort you and bring you joy.

It is difficult but its a battle worth fighting.

1 Like

But that’s what I’ve been doing… I’ve been doing it for at least two months, and I’m not sure how much longer I can do it.

i can’t think of any other advice i can give. Im sadly not the persion who is the most suited for things like this.

Do anyone else here have any ideas to help MaximusPrimal? I don’t wanna give up on him.

1 Like

Thanks man. I really appreciate it.

2 Likes

Maybe find something to invest time in.

Like the boards

Smash Bros.

Ect.

1 Like

Just keep trying is my advice. I’am going through this from time to time but if you have something that makes you particulary happy go for it rebuild and cleaning my bionicles and also being more active on the boards have helped me for example. So my best advice is stay positive be you and do what you like do to.

1 Like

There’s going to be a massive heat wave hitting my area. It’s supposed to hit well over 100 degrees. I’ve been making the necessary preparations while my dad is out getting food and supplies. All the people and mammal pets will be spending the next two days in my dad’s room where there’s air conditioning. The reptiles will be left with some extra water, but other than that, they’ll be fending for themselves, since there better built for this kind of thing. All that’s left to do is wait for my dad to get back and move some food and water dishes. Then we hunker down and wait things out

1 Like

dang that’s intense

1 Like

#100°C

oh what? it’s only 37°C? you call that a massive heat wave?

some times we hit 40°C here with 70% humidity which makes it even more annoying

1 Like

Where do you live?
Just asking for reference