What's going on in your life?

Being in Oregon, I saw it in complete totality. Pictures do not do it justice. It was truly beautiful. I was impressed by the solar flares and how dark it got. It was kinda unnerving at first, but once I finally saw the eclipse, it was spectacular.

5 Likes

is oregon as beautiful as it appears on life is strange?

I’d love to live in an American State like that one, AND TOUCH THE SNOW BEFORE I DIE!

2 Likes

Depends where you go in Oregon. If we’re talking about the coastline and the mountains, yes, it’s very beautiful. Not much for the big cities, but they do happen to be cities so take that as you will.

Most of Oregon is filled with nature, however, so yeah, it’s pretty.

Snow is pretty grand.

2 Likes

Lucky. Texas doesn’t get to see it.

I can only imagine how it looks…

3 Likes

I could not agree more.

1 Like

I saw the eclipse, while at work, from WI. It only was supposed to cover the sun by 80% at the most here but it was still very cool to see (we looked through two pairs of welder’s glasses to see it).

2 Likes

I took some pictures at school
From where I live, it was 97% I believe

With the eclipse lens

The shadow effect looks cool

Though now my head hurts from looking at the sun for a few seconds…

9 Likes

Then you should not look at the light from a welding machine you are going to feel pain in head and eyes trust me I know from experience.
Btw that eclipse looks nice on picture thou.

2 Likes

The eclipse happened where I live, but it wasn’t totally visible to me, the main thing was everything got a lot darker than usual.

1 Like

Probably shouldn’t have done that…
But hey, it’s a once in a life time opportunity

2 Likes

Yeah you sure are right about that. :wink:

1 Like

Well, technically twice in a lifetime. Next one happenes in about 30 years

2 Likes

There will be a few more in our lifetimes, with the next being only 7 years from now.

5 Likes

I stand corrected

2 Likes

Im going through an existencial crisis right now.

WHY THE HECK WAS I BORN IN SPAIN, I LIKE NOTHING ABOUT THIS COUNTRY, THE PEOPLE ARE FOR THE MOST PART STUPID, IT’S ALWAYS HOT IN HERE, AND I CANT TAKE IT, I CAN HANDLE 10°C WITH A T-■■■■■ BUT NOT THIS HEAT, I WISH I WAS BORN IN AMERICA OR IN THE UK

why was I so god dang unlucky? where did I go wrong? was I a ■■■■■■ in my previous live? do I really deserve this life? I am bad at everything, I cant do anything right, Im only 18 AND I HAVE ALREADY WASTED MY WHOLE LIVE, I LIKE HURTING MYSELF AND AT THIS RATE IM GOING TO END UP KILLING MYSELF SINCE THE ONLY THING THAT KEPT ME ALIVE WAS URBEX AND I CANT DO IT ANYMORE.

so I feel in the mood to end my life .

1 Like

Dude, calm down a bit…

3 Likes

ok, alright, let’s leave it at “I dont have a purpose in life”

Dude. I feel you. I actually just got out of my first big existential crisis. Everything will be alright. You just gotta wait it out and you’ll be fine.

4 Likes

If anyone is interested in what the solar eclipse looked like over Oregon, here’s a very accurate look by Jasman Lion Mander. It didn’t look exactly like this, but it’s a very close representation via time lapse. (The actual eclipse becomes far more colorful, which is interesting.)

10 Likes

Beautiful.
I wish I didn’t look at the sun for a few seconds

1 Like