What's going on in your life?

Three weeks into junior year, already written a literary reduction, in-class analytic essay, three short stories, and an article about USDA school lunch changes for the paper.

I pray for the sweet release of death.

3 Likes

ecks dee

how about i had an assignment for AP lit, but I got sent the wrong booklist, so i had to do the whole thing again (and write an additional essay) within the first week or so of school.

2 Likes

Well the smoke from around im from finally cleared up.
Also met a cool girl at school so :ok_hand:

1 Like

Maybe it’s because I’m weird but that sounds fun.

2 Likes

I mean, it isn’t bad per se, just a lot to do the week after you buy zelder scrolls and a switch
I need to devote my time to my wifey

1 Like

Tomorrow is my one year anaversery of joining the boards! Which is awesome. It also just so happens that I’m starting a Transformers RP tomorrow. I’ve been planning it out for months, and the fact that it lines up with my one year anaversery is just awesome.

1 Like

Your profile says you join on June 8…

1 Like

Neat! I thought you had been here for longer.

1 Like

That’s a bug.

I know right! This is so exciting!

1 Like

Oh ok, also congrats

1 Like

Thanks.

I’d tell you, but I’d have to have a life to tell you what’s going on.

1 Like

I’ll be serving a two year mission for my church starting December 19 in Quito, Ecuador. Can’t wait! I’ll miss being on here though.

4 Likes

Holy crap. That’s huge! Well I wish you best of luck.

1 Like

Congrats! I know some guys that served in Ecuador, sounds like an interesting place lol. And trust me you won’t miss much on here : p

3 Likes

I’m a hopeless romantic ***hole. So nothing has really changed

Well if you keep having that mindset of course nothing will change.

4 Likes

a mission? what’s this? call of duty?

2 Likes

Is this a Certain Magical Index?Chruch of Duty. The latest hit.

2 Likes

That’s awesome! I know that another boards user, BBC1Wholock1, is doing something similar right now too!
I hope this experience will enrich you as a person and you’ll come back happy to have taken part in it.

2 Likes