What's going on in your life?

there goes a great man…

5 Likes

It was good to have you here. You were fun to talk with and helped a lot with which sets to get. Farewell.

5 Likes

You will be sorely missed. Your work on these boards was part of what made them so great to begin with. If there’s any other site you’ll be on (namingly flickr) let us know. I’d hate to miss any more mocs or artwork that you create. You certainly have been one of the better community members on these boards.
Gone but never forgotten (just like everyone else who leaves or gets banned here) @Altair

P.S. Your mixel combos won’t be forgotten either

5 Likes

I wish you the best of luck, man. Seasons change and so do folks, but some things are always there. Have a good one!

6 Likes

I am going to Lego Ninjago Movie.

4 Likes

Bye guys! At the moment I don’t have any other account online but if I make one I’ll be sure to let you know!

:heart: :earth_africa:

12 Likes

Hope you know that we’re gonna hold you to that promise. (As in chain you down to a chair.)

1 Like

We’ll miss your mixel mocs

2 Likes

Good Morning Everyone!
Sees this
Um… Good Mourning Everyone then.

5 Likes

This has been a long time coming (again). Much like the CTRL+V topic before it, the generality of this topic has led to certain rules being broken. Namely leaving/coming back topics, but as well a lot of what’s said here could fit under other specific topics. We have categories and topics for a reason after all.

— Waj

15 Likes