What's the First Video Game You Remember Playing?

I think the title sais it all. For me, it’s Carnivores and Carnivores Ice Age. Granted, I only played it once or twice on our old blocky nineties computer, but my brothers and sister played them all the time.

(Also, change the location if you want to mods, this is the best I could find.)

2 Likes

This a very hard question for me. I am sure that a bunch of you know how much of a gamer I am but I still don’t know the answer to such a pivotal point in my life.

I’ll default to Halo CE.

(If I was in my computer I’d move this to the Video Game category in entertainment since masters can do that)

Rome: Total War.

Julii all the way.

It’s hard to remember, but a bunch of NES games for sure.

1 Like

Changed category - BioSquire

I think my first computer game was this Thomas the tank engine game where you had to use this special controller

My first video game would have to be either Wii Sports or Lego Star Wars: The Complete Saga since I received both of those when my dad bought us a Wii

Edit: Found a picture of the Thomas game

A Dora the Explorer Flash game on Nick.Jr.com.

If you’re talking real games, than Sonic the blue blurr.

Super Mario 64.

Yee.

1 Like

Nicktoons Unite… I think?

I think my first game I played was Roller Coaster Tycoon 2
I love that game

Either Age of Empires or Half Life. I think I was about 5 or 6 when I played them.

LEGO Island 2 The Brickster’s Revenge on Gameboy Color

http://img.gamefaqs.net/screens/8/4/e/gfs_76459_2_3.jpg

State of the art graphics right there. ^

3 Likes

I think it was one of those magic schoolbus games for windows 98 or something like that

At a Mcdonalds that me and my parents went. There were Gamecube kiosk at the playground section(brownie points if you remember those). Two games were there: Tak 2: staff of darkness and Sonic Adventure DX.

Either Sonic Adventure DX, Sonic Adventure 2 or Godzilla Destroy All Monsters melee, on the game cube, I was too young to remember which one was my first but I know these are the first games I owned.

I feel like there’s a topic for this already

I think, I’m not positive, the first real video game I played was Battle For Bikini Bottom

Halo Combat Evolved, or the 1st Portal game. I played both a lot when I was little. Never completed Portal though. I should get on that.

1 Like

Some variant or similar game to Defender on a CRT ‘plug n’ play’. Either that or some generic racing game on a cousin’s GBA. Can’t really say for sure which came first.

I probably played some crappy preschool “games” before this, but the first actual games I remember playing are RCT2, AoE2, or a shoot-em-up on ps1 that I can’t remember the name of for the life of me.

Pajama Sam.

my first games that i remembered playing was either ‘putt putt’ on the pc or ‘spyro the dragon’ on the playstation 1 !

1 Like