What's the worst Lego Theme?

I know that feel, dude. My brother drilled ninjago into my head so much it actually convinced me that yellow Lego men in colourful jumpsuits are the most annoying, as in he would constantly quote the TV show, and make me cringe when he would throw a set around and destroy it. :frowning:

2 Likes

[quote=ā€œDirefulSpy876, post:41, topic:11030, full:trueā€]
I know that feel, dude. My brother drilled ninjago into my head so much it actually convinced me that yellow Lego men in colourful jumpsuits are the most annoying, as in he would constantly quote the TV show, and make me cringe when he would throw a set around and destroy it.
[/quote]My god :<

I liked it, and to this day, Iā€™ve only missed two sets.
The haunted house and the vampire mansion

Wat?

Bionicle.

5 Likes

[quote=ā€œcoolio, post:1, topic:11030ā€]the worse Lego theme?
[/quote]

10 Likes

Chima, galidorā€¦I dunno.

1 Like

Cā€™mon guys Galidor was great. Jack Stone/4+, while awful themes for older kids, teens, and adults, was actually alright for small children. My little brother had almost every one and he enjoyed them. Same goes for Clikits. Good theme for little girls but outside of that, no real appeal.

Iā€™m surprised no one brought up Roboriders yet .

Because it really wasnā€™t that bad.

2 Likes

I think that the main cause of contempt for that line was its replacing Slizers, similar to the BIONICLE & HF scenario.

You guys have bad opinions

Worst Lego Things :cry::
Znap (Need I say more?)
Avatar: The Last Airbender (sub-par sets, but the TCW-Syndrome in the minifigs was horrendous)
Ben 10 (Not a surprise seeing it die after one wave. Never even found a set in stores.)
Galidor (See Znap.)
Alien Conquest (Sets were cool, and I generally like it, but it was the least grand of the Lego Space stuff by far.)
Star Wars TECHNIC (The OG SW Constraction figures. They were ugly.)

4 Likes

I will admit, it wasnā€™t a traditional Space Theme, but I donā€™t think it was one of the worst themes ever.

Hey, donā€™t hate on Ben 10. Ben 10 was glorious.

Technic Star Wars was a very nice theme too. All of the sets are chock full of recolors and the sets are substantially more functional than the Buildable Figures are. I do agree that some of them are ugly (the human characters are) but I think the complexity and playability trump that.

3 Likes

I know this hasnā€™t been released yet, but:

9 Likes

2 Likes

Second place tie between chima and fabuland BECAUSE FURRIES

The worst one was not galidor, yes galidor was bad, yet one theme beats it
JACK STONE

2 Likes

That theme was so bad that when I first saw a few sets, I thought it was a bootleg or made by Mega Bloks

1 Like

I got five toothbrushes from Big-Lots! when I was a kid. I could never figure out what theme it was from until last year at Brick Fest Live. Those toothbrushes were garbage and failed after one use

3 Likes

Looks like Jack Stone canā€™t even do toothbrushes right

2 Likes

I wanted to hold onto them because you could put the figures into them and pretend it was a spaceship, but we threw them out in the end. I still have 2 or 3 figures left. I gave two of them away.

1 Like