What's your favorite Kanohi in all of BIONICLE?

The Kanohi Hau

The Kualsi. It looks cool, plus I’m always late places, so it would definitely help with that xD

The purple and pink one.

1 Like

Appearance-wise, I’d say Faxon, Komau, Mata Miru, Kualsi, and Avsa.

Power-wise, my favorites are the Akaku, Huna, Elda, Arthron, Faxon, Garai, Jutlin, Avsa, Kualsi, and Olmak, in no particular order.

Putting the two together, my three favorite masks are the Faxon, Kualsi, and Avsa, then. Hmm.

1 Like

Great Huna, though I was never a fan of the Noble in design

2 Likes

Great Huna nough said
@btmdreadnought You have good Kanohi choice.

1 Like

I agree on the Huna, I really like it.

2 Likes

Appearence: Huna (Great)

Powers: Olmak

The noble huna

3 Likes

Either the Calix or the Faxon. I really can’t choose. The Miru is cool, too.

For appearance, I’m going to go with the Mask of Light when it has been partially drained (2008 Takanuva). For power, I am torn four ways between the Mohtrek (Mask of Time Duplication: Bitil), the Pakari, the Kakama, and the Olmak. It’s so hard, because a lot of the masks have good powers. Hmph, Toa Mata got to have 12 Kanohi each. Cheaters.

2 Likes

Appearance wise: Arthron or the Faxon, I don’t know why but I really love those 2

Power wise: Hau/Hau Nuva, because I like shielding myself and/or other people from danger

1 Like

for me it would be the Kanohi Volitak

2 Likes

For me the Kualsi is definitely me favorite due to the mask power and appearance. Faxon and Miru Phantoka being runners up because the look pretty gosh darn cool.

Mask of Charisma

1 Like

I would have to say the Pehkui or the Kiril.

2 Likes

I always loved the Arthron but the only thing that I like about it is the looks and shape to it.
it’s power to me is almost useless in a way.My all time fav for me power wise and look wise would the Kualsi. I would love to use that power and it has a nice unique look I used that mask on so many of my mocs that the mask became worn out and no longer connects to the metru faces.

4 Likes

The Kraahkan. Is that how you spell it?

1 Like

It’s all about that Jutlin. It looks so friggen cool, and it’s destroying power is pretty sweet. It’s wasn’t used to it’s fullest in the story though. Antroz should have been able to knock all the toa from the sky by damaging their jetpacks.

1 Like

I really like the look of the noble Ruru.

1 Like