What's your favorite Kanohi in all of BIONICLE?

The Kulsai of course I always imagined the wearer would flash around like a super saiyen in battle! (Also it looks so dang cool)

4 Likes

Iā€™d say that my favorites are the Miru and the noble Ruru (but I canā€™t pick oneā€¦)

The mask of braking. it allows the hype train to travel forever non-stop.
But joking aside, mine would be the Mask of Shapeshifting. So many things I could do, like make duplicates, Shapeshifting into anything and sound like the person/thing, etc.

Oh manā€¦ I donā€™t know if Iā€™ve posted here yetā€¦

Assuming I havenā€™t, Iā€™ve always liked the Faxon.

Mirus and Kraahkans are up there too.

1 Like

Miru superiority

1 Like

Donā€™t know how I havenā€™t noticed this topic until now.

If you ever get to know me you will know that the Gold Pakari is one of my favorite Kanohi.
http://i.imgur.com/Cfh4QES.jpg

Iā€™ve also always liked the Vahi and the Krahkaan.

3 Likes

I like the Pehkui and the Volitak. The Kakamaā€™s great, too.

1 Like

Wait, is the Kualsi in LDD now?

1 Like

Fairly certain that was a stock image from some other place.

What is LDD?

Lego Digital Designer.

Dangit. But thanks for letting me know!

1 Like

Guess.

cough profile pic cough

In case you didnā€™t know it was the Volitak

the Akaku

1 Like

Definitely the Kakama (in terms of design and power), although the Ignika, Akaku and Komau are also amongst my favourites too.

Gen 1 Pakari. Particulary the orange one :stuck_out_tongue:

-Star

1 Like

Hey guys itā€™s Gwideon. So I have had this question nagging in my head for a long time so I just wanted to ask what is your favorite kanohi. Mine personally is the kanohi olmak. Itā€™s well detailed and gold. It also has a awesome power.

1 Like

I used to like Tahuā€™s orignal mask more,

but now i think Iā€™m more of a Nuva guy

14 Likes

Olmak. Mask of ugliness, cheeks, and dimensional gates.

Iā€™m going to say my favorite is the Kanohi Tryna. Matroro could raise the deadā€¦ how awesome can you get? Despite every toa considering the Tryna an immoral mask.

1 Like

Iā€™d say the Arthron, not only for itā€™s physical design/look, but Sonar would be an amazing power to have, it also kinda reminds me of Toph or Daredevil a little bit. Aside from that, the Olmak would be my close second. Iā€™d use that sucker every day just to visit new dimensions :smiley: Also, the Pehkui (Aka the Ant-Man mask) is also pretty cool.

1 Like