What's your go-to work out song?

So, right before my evening jog I noticed that I keep using the same songs for workouts. And that got me to thinking why, and I reasoned my way to the conclusion that 1) I’m to stuck in my ways and 2) the songs I choose keep me at a good pace and motivation level.
So, my go to songs are as follows:

So, my question to you is:
What is/are your go-to work out song(s)?

7 Likes

anything linkin park
im fueled by teen angst

16 Likes

@prpldragon
I understand this. It helps with working out.

7 Likes

#'NAM FLASHBACKS!
Honestly though, my pump up songs are from one album, Ænima by tool. That just gets me in the zone for anything.

3 Likes

I like the Superman theme, 80s power ballads (shoutout to St. Elmo’s Fire), and power metal (shoutout to Pull Me Under, which is technically prog metal but whatever).

2 Likes

Strong in the real way

######im a loser ;-;

2 Likes

Hey, everyone has their taste of music.
Don’t feel bad about it.

2 Likes

Alternatively I just turn on the radio and smash it if Battle Beast starts playing.

2 Likes

I find it funny that people are pretending they work out.

/s

6 Likes

Is it weird that I listen to the LOTR soundtrack?
It doesn’t distract me with words, most of the time, and it pumps me up.
(Mostly the battle themes, the other stuff is rather calming)

3 Likes

My go this generally electro swing. Gets my mind off of working.

2 Likes

Anything from the RWBY soundtrack really kicks things up, “Warriors” by imagine dragons is pretty good, and Linkin park always helps too :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Remember the Name by a collection of rappers, Stronger by Kanye (it’s the only song of his I like,) and a lot of other raps. Rap God and Lose Yourself by Eminem are both amaze.

1 Like

Alot of the music from Red vs Blue gets me pumped up, tracks such as “Spiral”, the “Revalation Suite”, “Fragments”, and “Falling Towards the Sky”.

1 Like

I don’t work out per se, but usually when I get into pretty intense sports one of these songs starts playing in my head

3 Likes

The “running out of time” part really gets me going :grin:

1 Like

The goal is to stay in a wall sit position for the entirety of the song. (failed every time ;_:wink:

2 Likes

I don’t think I have one…Lose yourself by Eminem I guess?

1 Like

I usually start of on bench press or squat and start it with this song.

And end my work out which is either back and shoulders or legs with this song.

1 Like

Nope, not weird at all. I do it to.

1 Like