What's Your Job?

I don’t exactly have a formal “job”, but I have been doing yard work at my neighbor’s house recently.

Right now, I’m looking for any part-time job…but between school hours (and the fact that no one wants to hire me), I haven’t found one yet.

Which is sad, because I won’t get to participate in Force Friday. :’(

What’s so funny is my friend was just about to go into my local library with her resume so she could get a job and then I found out her resume was using azure ink

I’m running for president under the name “Deez Nuts”

9 Likes

I work in my colleges IT department. I’m actually on the clock right now. shh… :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Stop lying.

We all know that’s Matt.

1 Like

Do work for mafias and such, normal things ya know?

I used to work in the YCC for the park service. It was a summer job, and thankfully was only that.

I just ask my parents for money

Can’t get a job legally ;__;

Unemployment 4 dayz!

Yeah, pretty much…

You can get a job, of some sort.

It’s just that you’ll be paid below minimum wage.

1 Like

No, literally. The country in in doesn’t allow 16+ to do any legal work.
I mean I could join a street hang and snatch some phones but I don’t like running

1 Like

Same boat as a lot of people here. I can’t get any practical job because I’m below 16.

(I also can’t drive…so…:p)

But I have been babysitting for twelve weeks.

I got paid in a shiny new laptop.

3 Likes

The funny thing about this is that I did the math and I get paid way more than minimum wage for minors.

Like $17/h

2 Likes

Currently I work for an event catering company but I’m also writing my own book so maybe I can make money off of that. Once I earn my certificate from ACC, I can charge people who need their PC’s fixed

1 Like

I’m a loan shark. I give people money and then ask for it back a week later with 100% interest. If they don’t pay-up I break their legs.

2 Likes

I sit around and wait for my allowance

1 Like

I’m a little concerned. First your birthday, then your age, then your location, now your job. Be careful of what you share on the internets folks.

I don’t currently work, but I’m looking for a job moving boxes around.

10 Likes

I could see it now…

What's Your Phone Number? Topic
9 Likes

Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh… No.

1 Like