What's Your Job?

Be mysterious and stuff till I get a real job.

Don’t have one, but i’m looking for one… I have my first interview scheduled for a merchandiser at my local pharmaceutical retail store. :grin:

4 Likes

My parents pay me to do chores they don’t want to.

1 Like

Can’t drive, not old enough to get a proper job. So I do different chores and stuff for neighbors and the like.

(I still make a horrifically small amount of money though…)

I am a lowly cashier ;_;

How many bad customer stories do you have?

1 Like

Pull up a chair, mah boy. This may take a while

2 Likes

I keep watch of an elderly couple who are in their 90’s with Dimentia and Alzheimer’s at an assisted living home and make sure they don’t run out of their room when they’re not supposed to.

3 Likes

I am a Martial Arts instructor, specializing in Muay Thai and Krav Maga.

It’s fun. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

That sounds more horrifying then it should be.

1 Like

It actually isn’t. Almost nothing happens so I end up reading a book, watching Netflix, or listening to TTV the whole time I’m there XD

We don’t get paid.

So I’ve been working as a historical interpreter/tour guide at a grist mill for the past few months. It’s pretty fun, and I get paid to talk with people from all around the world. :smile:

9 Likes

Excuse my ignorance but the heck is a grist mill

3 Likes

nah it’s cool I get this question like 3 times a day

Grist is a olde English word that means grain, so Grist Mill = Grain Mill. Grist Mills would grind up grain into flour for people to make food out of. My specific mill only does corn, so I know more about that than other grains. :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-mQfAmA_cGr8/V73QMziWKVI/AAAAAAAAMp8/wGWcp-y8vyknyiFDc_ztqS6_Tq4TcxvtwCK8B/s512/2016-08-24.jpg

1 Like

I work in a kitchen at a camp. 'nuff said.

Corn!?!

I work for Wal-Mart now.

Will my future is gone.

I’m hoping to get a call from Trader Joe’s one of these days.

2 Likes

You know what, I’m an Artist.

You can stop telling me I do nothing but sit around and watch cartoons all day, it’s part of my Art

3 Likes