Where do you buy your LEGO?

I don’t spend a lot of time buying LEGO, but when I do, I buy it from BrickLink.

How much do you usually spend in shipping?

Don’t know… It varies. I buy only from Europe.

Bricklink, occasionally if a set has enough exclusive recolors I simply buy the entire set for parts, like BF General Grievous or TFA Rey.

1 Like

I occasionally use eBay, although I get most of my finds at Car Boot Sales. They’re super good for finding stuff stupidly cheap, like Transformers and Lego (I even found a bundle with Kardas once). Unfortunately, if you don’t live in England it’s tough luck, as I’m pretty sure they only do them round here.

I used to buy from my local Certified LEGO Store, but since I don’t care about the new sets all that much now, I now buy most of the time from a Site Called OLX, which is a very popular site in my country, which is pretty much like Ebay, except it doesn’t ship internationally, makeing the shipping price much more smaller.
I also sometimes try to find LEGO in Junk Markets, where you can sometimes get lucky and get sets or parts at ridiculously low prices ( I once found a 95% complete Nokama from 2005, which also had a tone of extra useful parts for a total price of 3$)

So I wanted to buy some piece’s for my first ever brickbuild Mecha, and so I got the piece’s from BrickOwl, (no complain there, got all the parts and so on,) But because I live in Sweden we have to pay a aditinal fee to the postal office and so instead of paying 10 dollors for 50 piece’s I ended up paying 30 almost 40 dollor’s and so I’m wondering, is it better to just buy sets untill one get all the piece’s on want’s or might it be less expansive to buy on bricklink and try and find members who live in Sweden instead?

P.S if this post is in the wrong topic please move it so I know where I should post questions like this next time. Thanks for you’re time.

1 Like

I suggest buying from Bricklink. If you can find any Bricklink Stores that have the pieces you need and are located in your country, the better shipping price you get.

1 Like

True, right now I’m working on a new moc world, and even though I may not have the space for every moc I plan to build I kinda want to atleast make them and take photo’s of them.

But then there is the issue of if they have the piece’s I’m after, right now I’m only working on mech’s, my next one will be deep sea based and so far I can’t make up my mind if I should buy set’s with the parts I need.
Guess I will try looking at the bricklink and see if there is a store here in sweden with the parts I’m after as you said.

1 Like

As for online shopping, it goes:

New sets from Amazon, old sets from ebay, parts from bricklink.

Walmart sometimes has some pretty good deals on sets in store, so I buy from there occasionally as well.

1 Like