Where Have You Lost LEGO/BIONICLE Parts?

I would never hurt a fellow boardsman.

I lost Thok’s spine…my last memory of it was me as a little boy tying it into a knot and throwing it down the basement.

4 Likes

Ummm… ummm… :sleepy: :sleepy: :sleepy:
MY GOLDEN HAU!!! WHY MUST I LOSE MY GOLDEN HAU!!??!! :sleepy:

4 Likes

Did you actually? :frowning:

1 Like

Yes. it’s why I don’t have a mask for Pirean.
http://board.ttvpodcast.com/uploads/db5640/15428/729b643e9775c339.jpg
http://board.ttvpodcast.com/uploads/db5640/15429/2f2ae56bd92a1a4c.jpg.
Play the Sad Violin, please.

3 Likes

Hau did you lose it? holding back laughter

4 Likes

Don’t even…
Erases @Rockho from a certain drawing.

4 Likes

WHY ?!
Why would you do that ?!

1 Like

I lost a Krana at my cousins house and another one at my grandparents house, and at my house I lost one of my Kraata, Akmou’s mask, Oohnorak’s face (Bohrok eyes and everything), one of Mistika Gali’s shoulder things, 2001 Tahu’s left arm, one of Matau Hordika’s weapons… and the list will probably go on forever but not my memory of the things that I’ve lost.

1 Like

Irony at its best. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

2 Likes

Not Bionicle parts, but Lego parts:

Anyone remember a certain type of Lego racer, the type that had a little car with an ejector seat and a slammer launcher? Well, I had all of those except for the one that had the glow-in-the-dark pilot. My younger brother really liked them, so one day he took them to a grocery store when the nanny that we used to have took him there. He kept on dropping the pilots, and the nanny kept on having to pick them up. The nanny told him that if he dropped them again, she wouldn’t pick them up. So of course, he dropped them again, and she didn’t pick them up, and I never saw them again.

This is why I am missing some of the coolest of those racers.

1 Like

Mistake Number 1 : Never trust anyone else with your Legos

Mistake Number 2: Never take your Lego stuff to grocery stores! Or any outdoor establishment for that matter!

I mysteriously lost Toa Mahri Matoro’s claws in a grocery store!

5 Likes

I’ve lost parts in couches before.

I’ve also somehow managed to lose pieces in my own dedicated LEGO room. :stuck_out_tongue:

7 Likes

Not entirely my fault; this is back when we shared the same room, I was at school and he wasn’t old enough to go to school at that time, so he kinda had access to all of my Lego stuff.

Outdoor establishments, eh? I once built the combo model for Toa Inika Hewkii, Nuparu, and Hahli, then lost a zamor sphere in the yard.

I blame my naive, stupid and annoying 10 year old self for this. When our family when to Bahrain on holiday I went to the local Toys 'R Us and found Ultimate Dume. I got so excited I built it there instead of waiting until we got home. Of course, I was too young to know the value of pieces back then, particularly the value of the Ultimate Dume Kraahkan. So when I realised that it was missing many years later I came to the conclusion that I left it in Bahrain, 6,747km (4,192 miles) away. ;-;

7 Likes

You went to school? I thought you were homeschooled!
Also:

I once built the combo model for Toa Inika Hewkii, Nuparu, and Hahli, then lost a zamor sphere in the yard.
^how I lost my Golden G2 Hau. Don’t put a figure in your tree, then throw a basketball at it.

1 Like

12 Likes

I was homeschooled fro kindergarten, then started going to public school because my mom had cancer. I switched to public school after 6th grade, then moved into online homeschooling after 10th grade.

Rule number one: don’t throw basketballs at Bonkles. Basketball always wins.
Rule number two: don’t put your Bionicle figure on an extremely flexible treebranch, pull it back, then let it go and see if he can fly. Repeatedly. You should know that he doesn’t fly, and you’ll just break a ton of pieces.
Did my younger self listen to rule number 2? No.

6 Likes

Me little brother.
That little scumbag.

5 Likes

I always do that, it gives me the felling Mata Nui protects us.

1 Like

I never lost any pieces, but my friends did.
https://i.imgur.com/6CbxaPc.jpg

1 Like