Where Have You Lost LEGO/BIONICLE Parts?

I know the feeling.

As of late though, my SM had a mace and it went missing…I have no clue…only that it is gone.

I know it isn’t Lego,but anyway.
I had this Gi joe robot guy figure and one day it just dissapeared.
The only part from him i found since then was one of his lower arms.

As of Lego/Bionicle parts, i don’t remember losing any.

2 Likes

Reformulated title/fixed formatting -legomaster

1 Like

I lost the front legs of a visorask and the staff and chest place of toa iruini
cause I lend the staff toy to my friend when I was like 6 and 8 years have passed and never gave it back and he stole the chest part. I got the Sidorak set when I was like four, but it was too complicated for me to build and all the parts were scattered everywhere. I also lent tahu and onua mistika to my friend but he mixed all the pieces so I lost onua’s chest place and armor and tahu’s leg armor and blade then I threw away my iruini and visorask and the remains of my Sidorak then really regretted like I literally think out it every day now. I three them ui had lost some faith in bionicle. But then when I understood the plot at posting really regretted it.

[Salt intensifies]

Vacuum. Cleaner.

1 Like

I may have “lost” a few Galidor sets as a kid…

5 Likes

Maybe…(they certainly were not using them, wasting space in their toy boxes, i shined new light for those masks).

I lost my golden vahi, if you want to kick me in the mouth you can

1 Like

Why would be, it sucks to lose stuff. The worst thing is you have to buy a new one now.

1 Like

the couch . . it eats up every piece that goes near it

1 Like

Yup, only to throw up their regurgitated remains.

2 Likes

I mysteriouslly lost my tahu mata head. I was going to order a replacement off bricklink but the person I ordered from didnt have the eye piece but I dis order the head. I did however get onua and pohatu mata for 6-7 bucks each!

Ikr, especially underneath it.

Everytime we do a household cleaning and move the couch to the side, there’s like so many parts, esp. zamor spheres that I didn’t even know I lost under there.

Moral of the story, don’t let the monster couch near anything

9 Likes

That poor couch. its gonna be spitting up hairballs like crazy.

3 Likes

Somehow a lego brick made its way into the bass drum of my drum set. I have absolutely NO idea how it got there.

4 Likes

It prolly hates drum beat, so it decided to destroy the source.

2 Likes

Sometimes my parts like to get lost in the abyss that is between my double mattresses.

1 Like

i have lost many assorted parts in my 8+ years of lego building/collecting

2 Likes

I lost Mata Nuis glatorian ankle armor pieces but outside of Bionicle I had a black storm trooper for a Lego star wars battle pack that I brought to the beach. He was special because he had a lightsaber and I had few lego sets then so He was my most prized figure. Then my sister threw him off a third story balcony into the underbrush and I never saw him again…

2 Likes