Which bionicle species would you want to be part of

A Glatorian for sure.

A le matoran

I think Iā€™d like to be a Makuta, mostly for the jobs they did. (Rahi creation, not taking over the universe, that is.)

1 Like

I agree Iā€™d want to be a Makuta.
I also agree itā€™d be for the jobs.
However, Iā€™d be all in for the taking over the universe bit.

1 Like

Iā€™d want to be an Agori from the times long before the Core War and the Shattering. Like Lein. Have own business and enjoy the peaceful life on the wonderful planet - thatā€™s the best option, I think.

Teridax wanted to rule the Toa, not kill them. But the Makuta were a genuine threat that he wanted to eliminate.

Iā€™d be an Agori/Glatorian. During the time after Makuta Did, so I could study the MU inhabitants. Iā€™d no doubt be very curious.

~W12~

iā€™d be a Toaā€¦possiblyā€¦ I mean they would have risk their lives Everydayā€¦and they could dieā€¦But thereā€™s always a chance of me getting resurrectedā€¦Idk (Sorry for the long pointless Ramble)

Iā€™d be a Villager in the region of Ice, except Iā€™d be my Self MOC Winter so Iā€™d be extremely awesome

Toa of Fire

well teridax hunted all makuta who opposed him before he become MU so hard would be surviving after miserixes fall when you have makuta like gorast and icarax who were born fighters and killing machines after your neck in teridaxes reign it would be hell and if you survived it you would be on velikas little list of targets to eliminate

(Harambe?)
Perhaps a Toa, I prefer Fire or Shadow. But since I donā€™t want to be a Makuta slave, I prefer Fire. Decay/Poison as element would be neat though.

1 Like

Great Being in disguise/Legendary individuals for the 14 most powerful Bastion members.
Toa/Hero figure for the 2nd generation of Bastion members.
Matoran/villager for the Bastion initiates.

Of course all the members can be any role, but due to the power their souls contain, it would be highly problematic if a lower ranking member just stepped in initially in a position of beings such as Makuta or Artakha without the necessary energy to sustain such a powerful body and to not get noticed due to their lack of experience. Any Bastion member currently in an infiltrated Biological Chronicles universe can move in power level if its deemed necessary and non-problematic.

Oh godā€¦that reminds me of something right now :]

1 Like

You guys are scaredy cats.

Iā€™m a Makuta. I can teleport. What would prevent me from teleporting to the hatch and just leaving the universe?

1 Like

Falling out.

Into endless water.

And if you survive, you end up facing a continent-sized robot. In any case, Iā€™m fairly certain Teridax would notice, as he did with the Toa and Glatorian.

Thatā€™s not a problem, being a Makuta and all. I have basically no bodily needs, aside from the need for a body itself.

Plus, once Iā€™m out I can just go anywhere. I have an infinite universe to hide in and only have to do so for however long his reign lasts.

Iā€™m surprised no one is going for G2 species

Just remember, you kind of dissipate if you spend too long in your antidermis form. Which can be flash fried by fire and plasma abilities. And youā€™re not exactly versatile.

But if Iā€™m prepared to escape as soon as I need to, my body will be fine. Just have to get out before he decides to strike me with lightning or whatever.

Other good alternatives are beating up crazy people(Vezon or Voporak) and taking their over powered masks. I could survive that way as well.

Very true. Iā€™ve always wondered why one of the Makuta didnā€™t just obtain an Olmak and then spend some time in the Dark Mirror universe or something like that, then re-emerge when they felt necessary.

1 Like