Which bionicle species would you want to be part of

Actually, you’ve reminded me… Tridax found a way to steal Takanuvas from alternate timelines, which suggests that there may be other ways to open dimensional gates. That, or the Brotherhood is just in possession of another Olmak.

Either way, I might not even have to catch Vezon to slip into another dimension.

If I recall, the Brotherhood does. It constantly teleports Destral to different locations so that it makes it significantly harder to assault.

Oh, actually that’s the one Vezon has. Brutaka’s was destroyed by Teridax when gathered his foes in the core processor.

Still, if I’ve been preparing for something like this, I could potentially just stock up on them before Teridax takes over.

If you’re hiding somewhere in the universe, how would know when his reign ends?

The teleportation technology that teleports Destral isn’t an olmak. Also, it was damaged, but Takanuva found it.

High amounts of energy can block teleportation. And Teri has a whole bunch of energy – Karda Nui alone is full of it.

Hah.

I only said that Teridax would want to kill me if I was a Makuta. I never said he would succeed.
Teridax might be powerful, but he is not perfect. He can make mistakes. He can be fooled, or tricked. And he can be manipulated. You just have to be smarter than he is, or figure him out before he figures you out.
You know what, I would be a Makuta. Sure, like Gar is saying, it’s a gamble, but I think I could beat Makuta. And Gar, while I’m at it.

~W12~

Some form of teleportation device thought to be connected to a Kanohi Olmak was utilized by the Makuta to transport Destral to any location within the Matoran Universe.

hmmm. You’re not off to a very good start. :wink:

"I have found it! It is badly damaged and I do not understand its workings, but it is here. I have sent out a message requesting aid from Nuparu. I pray that he arrives in time. This may be out best hope. "

If it was a Mask, and it was damaged, Takua wouldn’t have called in Nuparu – he’d have sent for Vakama, or some other Mask Maker. If it was a device that amplified an Olmak’s power (as Helryx speculated in BIONICLE World), well, Takua wouldn’t need the device, just the Olmak, since he doesn’t need to teleport a whole island, just himself and maybe some other people. So it must not be an Olmak at all.

Also

Currently, no Kanohi Olmak exist in the main dimension.

~W12~

You’re banking on Takanuva’s assumption that he had found the entire device, when in reality Nuparu was inevitably unable to repair it… As though there was an irreplaceable missing piece.

Furthermore, you still have to explain the Olmak that Vezon found on Destral. It couldn’t have been Brutaka’s, as his was on him; he needed it to teleport to the Core Processor.

Incredibly out of context.

That… could be the case, actually. Tridax had an Olmak, and we don’t kno when he got it or when Destral started teleporting, so maybe when he wasn’t using it to harvest Takanuvas, he plugged it into the teleportation device, which amplified its power.

Though if his is the case, it still isn’t just an Olmak. It may use an Olmak, but there’s some form of tech involved too.

There are two Olmaks in the MU that we know of (and I can’t find BS01’s source on there being no Olmak’s anymore): Brutaka’s, which Teri destroyed, and the one Tridax used, now fused to Vezon.

BS01’s “currently” is based on “the final, reformed Spherus Magna chapter”, to quote their timeline.

Though I am not going to use this line to make a point anymore because it bothers me as well, now that I think about it., and it isn’t really crucial to my point.

~W12~

1 Like

I’d totally be a kraata.

They are a lot like me.

We both dislike sunlight

We both wear cool armor

We both can use our armor to blow up islands

4 Likes

Which kraata out off 42 do you want to be

A stage 6 chameleon Kraata.

1 Like

A stage 7 shadow krata.

1 Like

Those are synonyms you know.

1 Like

if you mean darkness

1 Like

I want to be a Troller. Yes, this is a real species in the Bionicle universe.

2 Likes

None. As much as I love Bionicle, I wouldn’t feel comfortable living in a world where the Forces of Darkness are constantly plotting to take over the world, while killing or enslaving you and everyone you know in the process. I guess I’m just too attached to my privileged life of a pinkish, bug-eyed, fleshy human…

However, I know the topic isn’t meant to be taken that literally, so… I think I’d choose a Matoran or a Toa of either Air or Ice… Or a Jungle or Water Glatorian… Or a Stone Islander of Okoto. I don’t really know.

3 Likes

Tren krom’s species! Who does not wanna be a slime with eyebeams! JK
I would be a vortixx or turaga

2 Likes

I would wish to be the kewa bird fron mnog

Swooping down yelling " FEEEEEED MEEEE"

1 Like

Agori.

I don’t know why.

1 Like