Which Mask Do You Associate Yourself With?

Always seen my self with and Olmak. Love the idea of interdimensional travel. For a while the my self mocs back story was he never actually stayed on spherus magna and he just traveled the multiverse probably fighting Sepiroth, meeting people live vector prime or even hunting dragon balls. Thought of my self moc a s a multiversal chronicler. And thats why my YouTube channel has that branding and such.

1 Like

Kakama, there are so many uses for that kind of speed, also just love the look of the Mata one. I wouldn’t typically associate myself with speed though, especially being a guy who runs a 9 minute mile. :sweat_smile:

Seriously though, it would be really convenient to have one of those.

3 Likes

Hmm… Hard question, ther are so many masks, and I need to choose only one. Well I always loved the Faxon (Toa Mahri Hahli & Toa Lesovikk mask) :relaxed:
I would like to wear it. Also I always wanted to be toa of water in Bionicle universe, but I’m male :roll_eyes:

The Calix is my favorite mask and the one my SM wears, but I guess if I had to choose a mask I associate myself with it’d be the Kadin.

2 Likes

The kiril obviously, lol

1 Like

I’ve always given my character a metru-matoran styled Akaku.

But as for what I would personally choose, well, the olmak certainly would make travel a lot easer. No more need for gas money or plane tickets.

1 Like

Kopaka nuva’s mask because he is just such a cool guy just like me :sunglasses: ( not really)

do you mean an akaku with some silver at the top, or an akaku with a different mold (ala Lhikan’s hau)

1 Like

You have a self moc?

Sure do. This was the last version, but it’s been dismantled for a year or so now. The next variant is the next thing I plan to build.

2 Likes

This feels familiar, I swear I’ve seen this before.

it was on the rate the MOC above you topic. I think I posted it on MocPages too.

2 Likes

That’s where i probably saw it,

1 Like

Dark green/silver akaku, like the 04 matoran sets.

1 Like

Really I just

I would say akaku but to be honest I have no idea what it is anymore

3 Likes

I usually see myself with the Rau, as it is my favorite mask. If not I’d say the Kakama, both of them in maroon as it is my favorite color. That kinda conflicts with a plasma self-moc I’d want to make and definitely conflicts with lightning/sonics, elements that are my favorites above plasma anyway.

Stuck between a white or maroon rau/kakama. [now to daydream about a self-moc that I will likely empty money on bricklink on :upside_down_face:]

I like two masks konohi kiril and the kakama

BH_Dume's_Kanohi_Kiril

I would say Miru Nuva because that is what my self moc is going to wear as his primary Kanohi.
(Rode in power, shaped like Miru Nuva)

despite loving Lhikan’s noble character and his great hau, i more so relate my self with vakama’s great huna, great mask of concealment. i also love the mirmax designs

I’ve had several self-MOCs over the years. The first wore a Gresh helmet; I’m not sure I recall what his mask power was but I know he was a Toa of Gravity. After that I had two simultaneous self-MOCs, one a Toa of Ice with a Miru and the other a Toa of Sonics with a Rode. Now I have two self-MOCs again, but only one wears a mask, that being a Toa of Plantlife who wears Tanma’s Miru. So, probably a Miru. Little bit surprised, honestly. I haven’t thought about it too much before. I also loved the Akaku because of the scopes.

2 Likes