Which set should I buy?

When I saw the Ninjago Movie set pictures I immediately fell in love with the Green Ninja Mech Dragon set, I knew I had to get it. But as time went on another set grew on me, The Lightning Jet. And now that I have the money to buy 1 of them I can’t decide which one. Here is my reasoning:

The Green Ninja Mech Dragon is a fantastic set, it simply looks great and is propably the best ever dragon from the Ninjago line. It has (in my opinion) great minifigures, the 3 most important to me being : Lloyd, Garmadon and Master Wu (the set also features the laser pointer). Since I’ll be buying the Temple of the Ultimate Ultimate Weapon in a few months these minifigures are a major reason why I want to buy the dragon (with the temple and this set I would have all of the main characters (All of the ninjas, Garmadon and Master Wu)).

And now, The Lightning Jet
At first I really didn’t like this set, I thought it looked awkward and just weird. But as time went on I started liking it more and more. This set became my favourite ninja vehicle (from the movie). I love the design, it looks amazing, it’s unique, and it’s nothing like I’ve ever seen from Ninjago (and I was a fan from the very beginning in 2011). This set doesn’t have a lot of play functions, but that’s not a problem for me, I actually prefer if a set has less functions but looks better. It also features 3 unique minifigures (Ed, Edna and Krusty). And Jay is also my favourite ninja : P.

Overall the Green Ninja Mech Dragon has a cool design and great minifigures while the Lightning Jet has (in my opinion) an amazing design and slightly worse minifigure selection.
So? Which set should I buy ?
(oh, and excuse me for my bad English : P)

A post was merged into an existing topic: The “Which sets should I get?” topic

Since we already have a topic for this sort of thing I’ve moved your post to that topic:

– Waj