Which toa would you have in your toa team

…yyyeeesssss? Also Tahu and Kopaka with Matau being a huge ****

1 Like

@Risebell NOPE

@Middlefingerstudios well since Lhikan isn’t the leader of the team (I am) then that means that Nidhiki (probably) wouldn’t be so demanding, maybe.

Might I ask why?
Having an overpowered character is kind of bad.

3 Likes

@AidanBionicle1

Not only is it frowned upon, but it makes out to be an extremely boring character like a certain superman we all know and loathe. Boring character=boring story=nobody likes OP characters

7 Likes

Okay, real team:

Nuparu, Pohatu, Helryx, Nuju, Lhikan, and Krakua

1 Like

I’m a little late to the party, but I’m not so sure this is always true–I think you just have to be very careful about writing an OP character. Look at Q from Star Trek. He’s about as OP as you can get, but he’s still a great character because of his “trickster” personality, which makes him unpredictable despite being nearly omnipotent. In a similar vein, some incarnations of Superman are better than others because they give him strong characterization–I’m thinking of the first two Christopher Reeve movies and whichever cartoon has the “world of cardboard” speech. So, I think that OP characters can work, but you need to be careful when writing them so that that don’t become Mary Sues or what have you.

3 Likes

Okay, yeah. I agree with the Q part, so I’ll edit my statement: OP heroes are boring. There’s not a thing they can’t seem to solve. It’s boring, and I’ll keep that opinion with your Superman references (yeah I’ve seen them, yeah his character still bored me) you listed.

OP villains or neutrals make me squeal with joy. I’m a big fan of killing the hero, or at least making them fail so many times that it’s actually worth it in the final battle when the villain has his tragic defeat.

3 Likes

I dunno. I’d say it’s definitely harder to have an OP hero than villain/neutral characters, but I still think my examples are good. YMMV, I suppose.

Lihkan and Evo :stuck_out_tongue:
But if I was serious, Tahu (Master), Tahu (Mistika), Lihkan, and Vakama (Metru).

2 Likes

#“It is my destiny to fight Evo…AND BECOME…THE MASTER…OF…FIIIIIAAAAAAH!”

6 Likes

:stuck_out_tongue:

But let’s be serious… Wait a moment… TOPIC IDEA!!!
Any 6 canon Toa vs. any 6 canon heros.
Would it be in Hero Factory or Bionicle?

Stoax (me)
Helryx
Lesovikk
Pohatu
Vakama
Matau
Onua
Norik

1 Like

My toa team,
Lesovikk
Iruini
Matau (Metru and Hordika versions)
Lewa (Mata, Nuva, and Nuva Phantoka versions)
Kongu (Inika and Mahri versions)
And finally Nidhiki but he takes and arrow to the knee and dies :stuck_out_tongue:

(I bet you can’t guess my favorite kind of toa.)

2 Likes

Stoax can’t be in your team.

matoro(inika) nuju(metru) kopaka(mata) kopaka(nuva) kopaka(phantoka) matoro(mahri)

What would you’re team do if some fire villains attacked…

2 Likes

tell jaller to stop being the leader and let matoro be leader even though hes in front obviusly leading the team then freeze the ocean and escape to metru nui for some reason

Um what… Jaller isn’t even in you’re team how is he leading.
Also how would you freeze anything with fire wielders on you’re back.
And lastly if you get to Metru nui you just endangered all the matoran…

refencing the inika i dont care about matoran

well aren’t you just the spitting image of a toa hero.

also I have to point out that a good reason jaller is the toa inika’s leader instead of matoro, is that before he became a toa he was the captain of the guard of ta-koro, where as when matoro became a toa he was second guessing himself and feeling unworthy, jaller was the best choice to lead.

5 Likes