Which toa would you have in your toa team

rekt.

Toa Tuyet, Toa Hewkii, Toa Vakama, Toa Jovan, Toa Lesovikk, and that one unnamed Toa Mangai of Ice.

…who is only there because I needed a sixth.

2 Likes

@Toa_Matoro yeah Matoro knew it wasn’t his job to be the leader. Turns out his real job was much more important…

1 Like

Thats the thing, Imrukii has The same personality as me (loud, creative, defensive, jokeful, mostly respectable, yet very sensitive and kind of emotional) and with that I think that helps to outshine the fact that he is OP.

As a side note I probably should put a description of their personalities. As we know the personilty of a character is key in BIONICLE as a whole.

1 Like

My team would consist of Vakama as the leader, Nuparu in the sky, Hewkii, Nuju, and Kongu on the ground, and Gali in the water.

1 Like

Tahu, Nuparu, Matoro, Hewkii, Kongu and Gali.

1 Like

i think you mean onua in the sky and i dont know what you mean by gali in the water hahli? @John_Smith HE SAID NUPARU IN THE SKY you said the inika verson but theres a mahri verson and by picture he has onuas mask as a mistika and gali is always in the water so when he said “gali in the water” im like hahli? and what does gali being in the toa okoto have to do with anything @John_Smith but he said gali in the water but she is always in the water why cant he be specific @Payinku i hope you read the whole argement @miraculousprime I mean gali nuva Mata or mistka

Onua is a Toa of Earth; he’s most at home on or under the ground. Nuparu, though also a To of Earth, wears the Kanohi Kadin, the Mask of Flight–hence, he can provide air support and such. Gali is a Toa of Water–it just so happens that she’s one of the six Toa in the 2015 Bionicle line, in fact.

And she has the Mask of Water Breathing. So she can, y’know, survive there.

First off, no need for all caps–I don’t care for being yelled at. :stuck_out_tongue: Second, he does indeed have Onua Mistika’s mask as his avatar, but he specified that he wanted Nuparu in his team. Since Nuparu Inika has a mask of flight, I’d say it’s much more likely that he was referring to Nuparu Inika than Onua, no? Just because he has Onua’s mask as his avatar doesn’t necessarily mean he wants him on his Toa team. As for Gali, I don’t see what your confusion is–since she’s often in the water, she’s a natural choice for aquatic support. Hahli, as another Toa of Water could fulfill the same role, but since Gali was specified, there’s no reason to assume he meant to refer to anyone else. I mentioned 2015 Gali just for the sake of completeness. :stuck_out_tongue:

5 Likes

I agree with john here.

also, some friendly advice, it’s far easier to understand you when you use commas to separate text.

2 Likes

By “Gali in the water,” I think he means he wants Gali there so his team has aquatic support. Since he mentioned who’d be there for air and land support, that seems to be what he was implying. So in that way, he was being specific. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Me using the Pakari Mistika as an avatar has nothing to do with Onua, and everything to do with my liking of the mask. I know it may seem that I like Mistika Onua, and I do, but I prefer Inika Nuparu. Nuparu also wears the mask of flight. Gali in the water means she would give my team aquatic support. Also, this is a hypothetical list. I ALSO have no idea what you are trying to say. Please clarify, if you will.

4 Likes

I would say Matoro and Lhikan.

1 Like

nah its over

but he asked you before it was “over” and you just didn’t answer

2 Likes

The original six toa fused into a Toa Nui, lhikan, takanuva, nuju, norik, and toa ignika

Team Leader: Jaller Mahri
Spy and Flying Scout: Matau Metru
Intelligence and Mechanic: Nuparu Mahri
Moral Guidance: Gali Nuva
Brawler: Onua Nuva
Traveling Guide: Whenua Metru.