Which Year Of Bionicle Would You Adapt Into A Movie?

2006, without a shadow of a doubt.

2 Likes

the question was what year would YOU choose to make as your own movie, wether or not it was made already

5 Likes

I’d do a 2001movie, probably live action. (It worked for Ironman…)
It would be a split arc between the Toa and the chroniclers company, following both groups. It’d end with the battle with Makuta, but instead if him morphing straight into his shadow limb form, I’d have him morph into his 03 Titan form with slenderman type things coming off his back. (This way, if there are sequels, the audience recognizes Makuta)

It’d end with a teaser for the Bohrok awakening, and the next movie would be the Bohrok/Bohrok Kal saga.

4 Likes

Fair enough; it just seemed a little unnecessary to me to choose a year that already had a movie made for it.

2 Likes

The whole ignition trilogy would’ve made a good series of movies in my opinion.

2 Likes
3 Likes

2008 for sure, epic sky battles :smiley:

2 Likes

I think it would be interesting if we got a tv series about the 2004 storyline, but from the point of view of the matoran dealing with the vahki.

3 Likes

2005, because it had no movies centered around Lego or Bionicle whatsoever.

1 Like
3 Likes

2006 definitely

1 Like

2001, with this art style:

(I’d love this so much)

5 Likes

2008, or 2010.

2 Likes

Could I just have all of Bionicle, 2001-2010, in the form of a mini series?

6 Likes

Honestly, I feel that any of the years would have turned out to be pretty decent films. But the Ignition trilogy (I know, it’s three years) is something that I personally would have liked to see as movies.

2 Likes

You know, given that some of the fandom liked Volta’s style on Journey to One, I wouldn’t mind them adapting the non-movie covered portions of G1 as a series (provided they are closely watched under Greg Farshtey, as dialogue was the weakest part of the Netflix series).

2 Likes

The whole Ignition Trilogy. Cant really separate it all without losing some key story elements along the way.

2 Likes

The series should be directed and completely voiced by Greg farshtey!

Definitely '08. It would just work so well.

2 Likes

Yeah, I’ve always wanted to go live-action for greater mainstream appeal. Painted faces would replace masks. Tahu would be a really tan guy in a tunic. Gali would be draped in soaked linen and seaweed. Onua would be a massive bodybuilder. Pohatu would be a scratched up, calloused marathoner type. Kopaka would be a fair-skinned guy with a tattered cape, and Lewa would similarly be a guy in a tunic with crazy body paint.

What do you guys think of that?

4 Likes