Who Are Your Most Powerful BIONICLE Characters (OCs)?

One is this Superman rip-off called Gurthang :stuck_out_tongue:

He can fly, survive the vacuum of space, wield several vision attacks (such as laser, heat, and spell-binder), can crush protosteel, and call upon the energy of the cosmos to heal himself.

Then Thanarax, who is one of the Heralds of spoilers :stuck_out_tongue: I don’t want to give much away as he is a key player in my story arc, but he has the power of life and death.

Then Crytoss, who is a Makuta.

Need I say more? :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

I only have two characters so far Ungerade and Udange…
Who are both evenly matched… ssoo yeah…
(BTW I haven’t actually released Udange to the public yet :stuck_out_tongue: )

1 Like

Okay…

1 Like

I’ve only got Taryukyo and Kyoryu Yellow/Kamen Rider Kyoryu.

Taryukyo is actually fairly balanced, aside from his mysterious McGuffin of a scythe that occasionally does stuff.

Kyoryu Yellow/Kamen Rider Kyoryu however, his Scythe of Canon is pretty much plot device: the weapon. Also, his mech is a motorcycle that splits into two dinosaurs that can turn into two giant dinosaurs that combine to create a robot with arm ports for other dinosaur robots, plus its back has a port for either Pteragoldon or Squeavadactyl (@squeaverking’s Zyudenryu) to plug into. In addition, it can turn into a giant motorcycle that can be ridden by either Kyoryuzin, Pteraiden-Oh, Spino Dai-Oh, Plezu-Oh, Gigant Bragi-Oh, or any of their combined forms. Might I mention that this thing uses two giant throwable motorcycle tires as weapons? However, Chase-Oh does have one drawback: it can only support Gigant Kyoryuzin, Raiden Kyoryuzin, Bakuretsu Kyoryuzin, Nonsense Kyoryuzin, Gigant Spino Dai-Oh, Raiden Spino Dai-Oh, Bakuretsu Spino Dai-Oh, or Nonsense Spino Dai-Oh for a very limited time, due to their immense size and weight.

1 Like

So, seeing as this is the Bionicle category, I’ll keep it limited to my Bionicle-universe characters.

The first character is Junkier. He is a cybernetic, colorful mechanoid who was once vortixx. He can transfer his consciousness into other mechanical objects at will, and is a master at many forms of experimental science. With this ability, he has been able to create properly functioning facsimiles of:
-Vehicles
-Rahi
-Matoran
-Makuta
-The Mountain
-Several Makuta Viruses
-Kraata
-Shadow Leeches

The next is Viradox. Viradox is a Makuta created from remaining samples of the original Primordial antidermis pool. Junkier, using his mastery in science, was able to create Viradox, as well as his four subordinates(Razira, Blacklight, Thenrus, and Nevuruk).

Viradox is a masterful leader on the battlefield, as well as an ambitious schemer, and a powerhouse on top of all that. His power and charisma combined lead to him gaining an entire army of Skrall, other Spherus Magna natives, Skakdi, Steltian Brutes and Elites, among other species, and a hexagonal fortress named after himself, inside the massive remaining desert of Spherus Magna. If his charisma doesn’t work, however, he always has his Kanohi Avsa to fall back on.

The third extremely stroink character is Terrick. Terrick was another of the 6 Makuta created by Junkier. He was the first. However, due to carelessness and being distracted, Junkier did not properly contain him in the lab, and so Terrick’s(at the time still hardly sentient) body escaped the underground facility. His development, through sheer stupidity and blissful unawareness led him to a path not obstructed by darkness and shadow powers. Instead, the good in his heart took development first, causing him to have light powers and the more heroic Kraata Powers.

He doesn’t know any of this though. For the body he had looked like nothing more than a slightly taller, slender, green Toa. From there, he met Clire, a random Ga-Matoran who he befriended. She believes, and has told him, that he is a Toa. Through this faulty belief that he’s a Toa of Air, Terrick has only control and awareness of his Cyclone Kraata powers.

Terrick has never been stressed. Were he under pressure, and attempted to instinctively save himself, his light powers would reveal themselves. As of now: They have not.

The fourth character that is 3stroink prolly shouldn’t count. Some backstory is required: Terrick and his newfound(at the time) friends, Nyran, Solinari, Nerai, Jalis, and Baronon, have finally stormed Castle Viradox, and now desire to take out the would-be conqueror.

Viradox has also amassed a large pool of Energized Protodermis(as it was restored to the planet upon the reformation). In the struggle, a last ditch effort to take out the flying monster Viradox had become, Terrick throws his weapon(The White Spear) at Viradox. The dragonic stingray falls and crashes right into Terrick, and knocks them both into the drink. The Energized Protodermis consumes them both, and emerging from it is a blue and green creature with the wings and claws of Viradox, the armor of Terrick, and a monstrous mask with the shape of the Avsa on its upper half, but the mouthplate and spikes of the Kualsi.

The resulting mishmash is Teridox. A name chosen by the lost and confused monstrosity out of the bits and pieces of the two’s memories attempting to clash and gain control. In the end though, Viradox wins the struggle. In a way. For, while Teridox has his own consciousness, through the power of an artifact Viradox had while he fell in, that consciousness is firmly on the side of conquering and darkness.

Regardless of this, however, Teridox has access to all the powers Terrick had(and didn’t know about). Making him a totally evil, insane, and dangerous madman with mastery of light and shadow, and still the command of Viradox’s army.

3 Likes

I can’t wait to see all of @Ekorak’s OP characters :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

My self moc, because he is the only finished moc I have made for now. :stuck_out_tongue:

5 Likes

More METAL GEAR TAHU OP-ness

He has style,
He has grace,
He makes everyone else looks like a bloody disgrace.

He can kill the monster in horror movies.
He can make an omelette without breaking eggs.
He can outdrink everyone’s MOCs, and still drive.
He got a car from Big Bill Hell’s with no down payment.
He didn’t need to return the slab.
He can fly.
His body constantly plays “Rules of Nature”
He became the Ultimate Life Form without the stone mask, or the Red Stone
He can bypass equivalent exchange without the philosophers stone.
He can use both Personas and Stands.
He emits a wifi signal that reaches speeds of 10GB/s

3 Likes

Of my BIONICLE characters? Probably The Nephilim. One of the last members of the first species that the GBs created, deemed too dangerous to exist… Technically, he never exists because of time travel shenanigans, so the one in my story is actually from an alternate universe.

Of actually canon species? Probably one of the Avatars of Virtue that is not Unity, so either Thenus (Duty) or Destiny (No name yet). They’re all Great Beings bestowed with a power.

Duty=Power of Valor (Can never lose a one-on-one battle)
Destiny=Power of Foresight (Can see possible futures)
Unity=Power of Humility (Ability to heal non-fatal wounds, in turn for being weaker than all other Great Beings)

I’m going to say my Primal Warriors HugeDomains.com

@Leoxandar
Hate to disappoint. They’re (almost) ALLLL villains though xP

Clockwork: A Class Five Guardian who uses an ancient tool known as the Clockwork Shield. He on his own is highly proficient in high speed hand to hand combat, and has retractable claws hidden in his hands. The Clockwork Shield is capable of slowing down, speeding up, or locking things in time.

Polar: Won’t go into detail because his backstory isn’t fleshed out, but he is surrounded by a magnetic field that makes any metal that comes within range of it go haywire, including making armor spear its owner.

Ghost: Class Three Guardian capable of summoning an infinite number of duplicates of himself, at the cost that the more he summons, the less dense each one becomes.

Zero Entropy: The powered up version of Entropy. Is rather psychopathic, and enjoys killing people a lot more than normal Entropy. Capable of absorbing other’s powers into his own ability set.

1 Like

Edited title to improve clarity -legomaster

1 Like

Actually I’m pretty sure it’s just OCs in general.

None of my above characters are BIONICLE :stuck_out_tongue:

Derp. I somehow read “no canon characters” as “no canon BIONICLE characters”. I really need to stop editing topic titles at 12:30 PM. :stuck_out_tongue:

Reedited topic title -legomaster

2 Likes

MOC:
Yaelnor, the hunter. Weapons are a midak skylauncher, two daggers, and two swords that can form a shield. In addition, Yaelnor’s armor made from scavenged parts, including rahi. One arm has barbs that contain a fatal neurotoxin. The other arm is enhanced to have greater strength. The boots also allow for anti-gravity, though they have weakened over time and now only allow for high jumps and slow descents. (Due to living in a jungle, Yaelnor has been unable to repair them.) Yaelnor wears the high-tech Mask of Tracking. It allows the hunter to see that path a target has traveled. There is nothing Yaelnor cannot find.

Weakness: While skilled, Yaelnor lacks any powers. The hunter has spent years in the wilderness and has adapted to it too well. Yaelnor is mute, out of touch with the rest of the world, and does not know how to interact with urban environments. Also, as you may have noticed from the lack of gender pronouns, I can’t decide if yaelnor is a guy or girl. :stuck_out_tongue:

Written characters:
Bohrok-Mech Sharnak (AKA “The Bohrok Lord”)
My self-character is, ordinarily, a crazy Le-Matoran who is skilled at robotic engineering. In order to compete with fighting characters, he’s built different suits to help him fight. (Think of a wacky BIONICLE Iron Man.) The most powerful is the Bohrok Mech Suit, which I retconningly name it the Bohrok Lord!

Between the size of a Toa and a titan, it is reverse engineered from the bohrok swarms. It gives Sharnak the speed, strength, and endurance to fight Toa. However, its greatest asset is that it acts as a pseudo-Bahrag. It has all bohrok powers and can hack into the Swarm’s hive-mind. It becomes a “Bohrok Lord” and can command them as such.

Drawbacks are that it can only command a small number of bohrok, no more than a platoon or two. The entire swarm is far beyond its capabilities. It also has a small energy pool for each power and can run out easily. Furthermore, if the suit is either too damaged or destroyed, Sharnak is left defenseless.

(It should be noted that I came up with the suit to deal with other overpowered OCs I role played with back in the day. :stuck_out_tongue: There was this one guy who made his OC-self basically a toa demi-god and had a character that could suck out souls. Most of my characters now are balanced and Sharnak is normally powerless.)

I once MOCed a toa of potatoes.
He could control and create potatoes at will.
He was also a metru build.
Could never think of a name though.

3 Likes

How about @Pot8o ???

1 Like

Cough
Cough cough

8 Likes

Right now it’s CORE Orbix,i think.

4 Likes

currently outside my main characters who each got about average power, I got no OP villains or heroes at god tier. Most powerful I got are Jemoph and Derkayes currently