Who Are Your Most Powerful BIONICLE Characters (OCs)?

Probably Lord Kazog, he’s a darn titan Rakshi!

Little size-comparison with my SigFig!

6 Likes

Your siggy is ALIVE!? :scream: /s

1 Like

I don’t really understand what you mean with this.

1 Like

Oh wow…

I read the original post as “life-size comparison”…

legomaster jumps into the Pit in shame

6 Likes

Oh, :slight_smile: That’s pretty funny!

1 Like

heres mine Slithgwan

4 Likes

Retrax. Yes the MOC isn’t anything special but I had a decent story going for him. Basically he’s a Starscream-esque character that can’t really die as even if his body gets destroyed his soul lives on in a crown-like object and if the crown was removed from his body (it’s on the chest armor) he would go full-on berserk OP mode.

2 Likes

Mine is none other then my self-moc, Ranaki Pakewa. He is a “pseudo-toa” made by splicing together a Ta and a Le matoran, energizing them with toa-power, and using the spear of fusion to merge them into one being. This gives him limited dual elements of Fire and Air, which aren’t quite as strong individually as a normal Toa’s power. The fused minds give him higher mental functioning, which allows him the ability to use two Noble Kanohi or Kanoka powered equipment at the same time. His Kanohi is the Mask of Adaptation, allows him to physically adapt quickly to the local environment, current weather, and combat situations. He has quite a few special pieces of armor and gadgets that all use specially forged Kanoka Pellets as a power source, such as armor with integrated Regeneration, and universal antidotes powered by Remove Poison Kanoka Pellets. He also has a Kanoka Shotgun that he crafted himself, which he can load up with Kanoka Pellets, giving him the ability to use Kanoka, but with greater speed, accuracy, and ease. He has levitation disc devices built into his feet, propulsion-jets on his heels, and a jet-pack that he can focus his elemental powers into to give him boosts. Using the jets and levitation devices, he can boost his jumps to a degree close to flying. Add in his modified Air Katana/Kanoka Blades, he can add gliding to his boosted jumping, increasing his pseudo-flights distance. His “Kanoka Katana” have been forged using the same Kanoka combination required for the Mask of Conjuring, thus letting him speak powers into the blade.

Moral of the story, Kanoka are OP, and easily exploitable.

4 Likes

That is a superhero origin story if I have ever heard one.

1 Like

*That is an anti-hero origin story if I have ever heard one. :wink:

1 Like

Same thing!

:stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

1 Like

So yeah,that character i posted a while ago is dead,so i have a new one.

He controls Skull Spiders and is just generally very strong

4 Likes

My self moc is a half-Velociraptor warlord that can do anything. :smile:

1 Like

This guy is pretty powerful. Aranu is his name. After putting on the Kanohi Karhi, however, he became an entity known as “Karhi.” The mask itself gives him unlimited Toa Energy, and he is a Toa of Light. It also increases his stats for his body severely, making him a powerful ally.

Unfortunately, he’s pretty much a legend in my storyline.

5 Likes

Buddy, my self-MOC’s Toa-team was bombarded with elemental energy. It’s a wonder they didn’t start climbing walls or turning into green rage-monsters :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Minus all the new powers he gets when my story is written and posted, this guy is OP as heck.

To put it short he can block out all the sunlight from a planet by dispersing his elemental particles that absorb all light.

6 Likes

#Ketros killed all of world.

1 Like

This right here is Makuta Phearix, and I guess he’s pretty OP as he jammed a chunk of the Nui Stone in his chest at one point in my story.

(This is only an LDD revamp I did of him recently, I haven’t had him actually assembled for awhile now)

2 Likes

you just can’t showing that thing off…

Huh, never actually posted here… Probably my most powerful OCs would be Arax, Shade of Fear version, Lord Teridax (there is a difference), the infamous antihero Sakit, clone of my self OC, and none other than Keravnos himself!