Who Are Your Most Powerful BIONICLE Characters (OCs)?

:stuck_out_tongue: I just happen to be very proud of myself with the build, plus I haven’t really shown it off as much here as other places.

1 Like

Yeah I know, just messin…

1 Like

Hutere, Toa of Air (selfmoc). He’s virtually untouchable, and has complete control over Air. He also possesses a Miru, Rode, and a Kakama. He can suck the air right out of a person with hardly a move of his hand.

Anyone of my Main 7 Bastion members. All of them are capable of changing the selected universe in any manner of ways they choose to…

1 Like

reality benders?

1 Like

So Looch is pretty much overpowered.

He doesnt have an element.

All he has is RAGE.

UNSTOPPABLE RAGE AND A LUST FOR REVENGE.

he is basically Guts in the Berserker armor.

2 Likes

Yes, but more like Multiverse Guardian Angels that keep the steady balance of light and dark within all that is and isnt. Each symbolizing two aspects (one heavenly virtue and deadly sin).

Of course they can lowered themselves to the Universes power level for a more covert operation, for example being a slightly more knowledgeable Toa of Fire, As was the case with Dalerem Tesal being Nuhrii in the Nui universe and Tahu in the Koto universe (my G2 MOC).

I am in the process of writing down all of this. Long story short, Bionicle universes are only small part of the story that encompass what I call “The Imperium”.

1 Like

My Strongest characters are the Light and Dark Gods. The strongest of them are Azrael( Self moc) God of Destruction and Agytha Goddess of Creation. They are both Immortal, Omnipotent, Omniscient, and Omnipresent

Huh, I have rebooted my story-line since this topic was made. So currently it is just Crimson, followed by Racela and Darclex.

Now, Hutere still has control over Air, but it’s more precise.
My most OP character is probably a new Toa I made, this far unnamed, but he’s a Toa of Illusion.
I’m still working out the powers, but he’s very powerful.

so my latest posts here are REALLY outdated

right now my most OP character is probably my MOC Kyyle i guess
i mean her stand can teleport her opponents anywhere so she’s pretty much untouchable

1 Like

Looch is pretty OP

he can kill ghosts

1 Like

So can any significant amount of water. XP

3 Likes

Currently it’s my first and only OC, Hotoke the regular dude.

He’s basically a little Okotan dude that somehow just LIVES. He probably punches little skull spider annoyances while he sleeps on mountains just wandering.
He wouldn’t even blink if a giant certain Shadow-Man mutated by the Mask of Control happened to kick him while he was eating some soup(SOUP CONFURMED???)
You don’t fear much when you have a sword as large as you are and a sawblade shield with extra blades.

5 Likes

Cronk is pretty much OP.

He has the staff of DELETION.

That there is, like, the most OP weapon ever.

2 Likes

I actually recently made a new super OP character:

Welcome, Igeaum, god of balance

his powers include, but are not limited to:

• Telekinesis
  • Pyrokinesis
  • Enhanced strength
  • Lazer eyes
  • Destroying interior dimensions, with a thought
  • All Kanohi Powers
  • Teleportation
  • Regenerative healing factor
  • Clairvoyance

With powers like these, I think he doesn’t require a weapon, otherwise he would have an OP scythe.

Well…it’s been a while since I last posted here.

But I figured I’d go back and share Toa Ek’s powers throughout history to kinda send him off for now.

Toa Ekorak (Mutated)
-Antimatter Control
-Teleportation
-The Kanohi Woltrak, a hybrid of the Volitak, Kakama, Calix, and Sanok that only functions for ten seconds at a time before going on a five minute cooldown
-Flight
(the original version, lasted for…maybe a month before Restored was made)

Toa Ekorak (Restored)
-Antimatter Control
-INTENSE STRONKS
-Kanohi Woltrak
(second longest lived version of Ekorak, also a brutal and ruthless bounty hunter)

Ekorak (Dark Alpha)
-Antimatter Control
-Shadow Control
-Teleportation
-Copycat tier mimicry
-Telepathy and mental dominance over those under his command
-Flight
-Access to his Staff, a powerful item capable of amplifying his elemental powers
(so yeah he’s kinda busted OP but clearly it’s all okay because there were eight others just as broken powerful as he was)

Ekorak (Code Alpha)
-Literal control over Reality itself
(this was at the very end of the old story, the final trump card and is almost completely irrelevant to his actual character)

Toa Ekorak, Master of The Arcane
-Elemental Magic control
(hahaha, the G2 version that lasted for like what, two weeks?)

So yeah.
Three years worth of Ekorak powers condensed into one nice little post to be conveniently ignored! I will now cease wasting your time :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Solek, duh
All hail Master Solek

Anyway, I’ve got a blue dragon with tiny orange wings, a wicked smile, and a top hat to rule all top hats named Mr. Happy. He’s a great being.

And then there’s my self-moc, one of the most incredibly powerful Toa ever, who wears a dapper suit, blood-red tie, and a white Akaku. He’s… Just don’t mess with him.

There was my previous self-moc, who was waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too over powered, to the point of being able to survive a supernova unscathed. His name was Ghidrax.

And there’s Genocide, a six-legged insectoid warlord with a samurai feel and chainsaw claws. Yeah, chainsaw claws. I come up with weird ideas.

2 Likes

I would say Shado but he is really an already existing character whoms real identity is secret so… And he is Firelord Surdor.

Now, I’m not a MOCist but here’s a rough idea of how he looks in one of his final stages:

So I haven’t really finished making his storyline yet but basically he is like a demon-like species and the second to last of his kind (he killed the rest). He has an army of fire/lava Rahi, mutated Ta-/Onu-/Po-Matoran and warriors of a species native to his home island. He has a mental link with all of them and they are basically brain washed.

His powers include elemental control of fire and stone, as well as partial , non-elemental control over sand, earth, plasma, iron and air. He also has extreme heat resistance. Another one of his powers, which makes him close to invincible is reincarnation.

The way it works is that when he dies his spirit leaves his body and is transferred to a close by drone made to be able to contain a demon. When he finds a new suitable body, his spirit transfers over to it. This body has to be dead, be strong enough to contain his energy (thus a Matoran or Turaga does not work), be sapient and must be an MU species. When he reincarnates his body transforms into energy that he takes with him into the new body, making his new form even more powerful. When he enters a body it gets mutated by the energies, healing most kinds of wounds including a stab through the chest or a missing limb.

If he was to transfer into a headless being he would die however. If the drone carrying his soul dies he would die aswell, which are his only known weaknesses.

The regeneration effects of the mutation does not give him regeneration abilities after mutating. And he can not leave his body at will. It does happen that he kills himself to get out of situations, fool his enemies or just to regenerates. After all, he’ll get stronger anyways.

He has a fire staff and a sword as tools. They are practically indestroyable and will teleport to him when he reincarnates.

His home island used to have Ta-, Onu- and Po-Matoran and is cut off from the rest of the MU. He was freed from the island after the battle between Teridax and Mata Nui and now wants to rule ‘the world’ (or whats left after burning it).

Now I did mention there being more of his kind. While they are not any danger to him, they hold the knowledge about how to defeat him which is his reason to killing them. Tje one that is alive seeks one thing: revenge for his kind by killing Surdor.