Who is the Scariest Villain in Star Wars?

The scariest villain in Star Wars… brings people back to life, saves others from dying and can give you eternal life…

LULS

Its like saying that a Carebear is the scariest bear because it can hug you and make you smie…

And like, “Wise” isn’t a word particularly associated with evil…

This also ^

I suppose the vagueness could be twisted to be viewed as both evil and good though;

• Intelligence enables you to manipulate people
  • Ability to bring the dead back to life could be akin to creating an undead army

Never read the expanded material, though in terms of the movies i think they left him intentionally vague so that from a certain point of view Anakin could be justified in viewing him as someone who could potentially help.

Funny thing, he found the boots for his costume super uncomfortable, so when ever they weren’t visable in the shot, he was wearing comfy slippers, that’s right, Grand Moff Tarkin destroyed Alderan wearing comfy slippers, terrifying right?

1 Like

2003 Genndy Tartakovsky General Grievous (The only intimidating and cool version of grevious EVER. Later versions will try and copy his formula, but never truly reach it)

Even 2003 Grevious had enough of Sidiouses nonsense (the face of true annoyed evil, pray that you dont annoy him further).

http://i3.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/000/367/417/83c.gif

1 Like

Someone else brought this up earlier, but Abeloth was pretty terrifying. They kept killing her, and she just kept coming back. Even after a huge battle involving the cooperation of some of the strongest Jedi and Sith of the time killing her in four different places she still wasn’t dead. Like, what? I’m just sad we never got to see any further conclusion to that, with Legends ending.

1 Like

Trioculus and Mount Sorrow.

1 Like

No please.

1 Like

no darth nihilus? you know, the guy who sucks the life out of everything

He’s intimidating, sure, but the way he’s presented in the game just makes him seem lame.