Why did you join the boards?

I saw, I came, I put on a poofy hat

3 Likes

I joined because one day I was given an opportunity to be a Beta Tester.

Then the community joined after MakutaFest and it was all ruined everyone was pretty cool.

10 Likes

I joined because I wanted a chance to win the Gali: Master of Water Giveaway.

13 Likes

I joined so I could be worshiped like god.

Looks like I failed.

10 Likes

I joined originally to post a picture of my MoC in this topic:

http://board.ttvpodcast.com/t/what-elements-would-you-have-liked-to-see/3138/36

but because when you first join you can’t post pics so it decided to explore and post a bit and here we are

1 Like

Mee 2
/s

I joined because my older brother, @Kretta was a member and never kept me in the loop with anything boards related…

5 Likes

Wait, you guys are related?

8 Likes

It surprises me that no one knows this… o_O

5 Likes

I had been meaning to join a Bionicle forum for some time, not being connected to the community ever before. This one looked the nicest and seemed easiest to blend into. It’s been a pleasant experience even if I have had little to no personal conversations with any of the members thus far. Feel free to pat yourselves on the back.

3 Likes

oh trust me, at some point you will, and feels will be had

1 Like

Why does that sound so ominous?

4 Likes

I used to be a Rusbionicle member for a long time, but after Bionicle died, I have left the forums.
I was already browsing it rarely, because second half of 2008 have left me only scars with how poor sets and story were, and Bara Magna was like a joke.
Then, after few years I started browsing Bionicle public on VK time to time, for nostalgia: old pictures, old music etc.
Ant then, somehow on YouTube I stumbled upon Bionicle Autopsy. It was so interesting and intriguing, that I have subscribed to the channel, and then, just about the right time, early 2015 prototype stand photo was leaked, so my interest start growing.
In time, after the sets were released I decided to enter the message board, to take part in a community that brought so many interesting Bionicle related content to me. It’s like to say thanks to these people and participate.

1 Like

I heard about it in a podcast, so I wanted to check it out, and the rest is history.

I joined to subliminally subvert all your minds and propagate my own ideology.

3 Likes

I joined because I watched some of TTVs videos (and liked them) and was getting really tired of the LMBs.

2 Likes

I don’t know

Probably I saw the site and it looked cool

2 Likes

Saw an announcement video.
Wanting to join so I could become buddies with TTV and be a mod.
Completely failed.

10 Likes

I joined because raisins. And Mirus. And lawyers. And snakes. And leg-breaking friends. And other people.

Also because this is a place to talk with other Bionicle fans, which is something I have never gotten to do before now.

I have not regretted my decision.

3 Likes

I joined because I was at Makutafest 2014 and a big fan of TTV and BIONICLE. I wanted to have a way to connect with more BIONICLE fans and a message board seemed perfect.
I’m also gonna throw out there that I was so lonely when it came to BIONICLE that the only source of discussion I could get about it was the LEGO Message Boards… cringes

7 Likes

I joined during the start of the school year last year, mostly because the cast members kept talking about it on the podcast, so here I am. I also was influenced by Bionicles return, as a Google search of the return of BIonicle led me to TTV over the summer, once again. Man, I need to stop talking in such detail…

2 Likes