Why do some Bionicle fans suck?

Geewunner is the Transformers fandom name for the equivalent. I prefer to call them ohwunners here.

7 Likes

Yeah man, like TTV is the best BIONICLE channel. I don’t watch any other channel. Like TTV is better than anyone!

Yo TTV do you want my Paypal now? errr…

8 Likes

I just saw the video that started this topic had a reaction similar to the one that starts at 2:54 and ends at 3:06 in this video:

While it’s not a video about Bionicle specifically, it sums up how I feel when people say things like:
“We want the old back”
“Bring back the old (insert aspect here)”
“The old is dead and doesn’t exist anymore”
I can go on and on, but I hope you get the gist of what I’m saying.

1 Like

It reminds me of how people complain about how tenage mutant ninja turtles have changed for the worse since the live action series and fans of it remember that and instantly tank the movie or the animated shows

The biggest dungwads I’ve encountered in the bionicle fanbase weren’t G1 purists, ohoho no. They were the MOCing elitists. The guys who will leave a comment on a MOC, and instead of constructively criticizing in a way that’s helpful, they go around putting things like “This is terrible. Change this. Don’t do this.” Like, they try to enforce their style of building as the only right way, and insult those who build in any way they don’t see fit. They also can’t take even minor criticism, and will vehemently deny anything is wrong with their builds, that instead the critic is simply “an idiot” or “blind” or what have you.
I sorta find these people funny though, as they put others down and cause drama and try to act superior over how people play with plastic childrens toys. Its sorta sad actually.

9 Likes

God, I hate some Bionicle fans. Here is a sample of the replies this guy left on one of my comments on youtube.

This guy left 132 replies like these on my comment. And he is still leaving them. At one point he called me a Xenomorph, which is the weirdest insult I’ve ever heard.

18 Likes

If bionicle had a larger fanbase, I would’ve submitted this to /r/bioniclecringe , but alas, such a subreddit cannot exist.

7 Likes

I’m dead sure that’s Eurico615 again. His videos are similar too. And the bad English as well.

4 Likes

Who is he?

2 Likes

I don’t think his channel exists anymore, but he had videos similar to Eurico Silva’s. You know, poorly done text based ones with dreadful music. And he seems to act exactly like him too. If Silva starts to show an obsession with Roodaka, then that will confirm my theory here, as Eurico615 had a sort of weird thing about her.

2 Likes

6 Likes

Eurico Silva = Eurico615 confirmed?

For confirmation, I need to be able to hear his voice. Eurico615 had a very heavy accent.

You got that right. I used to write for a TF blog… used to.

No matter what Lego does, there will always be a small group who complain about it. I for one am eternally grateful for the return of Bionicle, as everyone else here seems to be. Let’s enjoy it and forget about those “geewunners” or whatever you call them.

~ Dekky

7 Likes

Wow, just tell some AFOLS about lego action figures and they will spit you in the face

I think I’ve seen this guy somewhere else…

The name sounds familiar.

1 Like

Probably commented on this before, but most Bionicle fans are 6-14 which is the age group where they are more often than not, immature. As such we get a lot more new fans who will be childish and we get a lot more older fans with a strong sense of nostalgia that may cloud there judgement.

7 Likes

Please explain I would like to hear about this in detail

Hey man.
C’mon.

Now I feel immature

4 Likes

Remember, kids. ONLY the Technic stymen allows you to reach that state of happiness.

7 Likes

it’s funny, I actually got that same guy to shut up

wungee’ers are just terrible

1 Like