Why do some Bionicle fans suck?

Lol Eurico does have some problems…i remember him from his old account.

3 Likes

Before or after he left 132 replies to your comment? :unamused:

Yea There is a lot of problems with G2 But i Don’t Understand why people throw a big fit over it G1 Had ALOT of problems Yet the Biotube community Refuses to see the errors of G1. As being a “Newer” G1 fan (Was a fan of bionicle since the Toa Mahri) I may not have the same Emotional Connection compared to that of older fans,But I still Much love G1 Over G2.
Over all accept the past as the past and move on! Bionicle is Back And be happy not all grumpy! The Bionicle Fans Of G1 Are so hard to Please, Give it Enough time and there will be A flame war between old fans and New Fans,And I’ll be Watching from Far away.

2 Likes

oh did he really? I didn’t get anymore notifications XD

1 Like

as a fan from 02, I actually like G2 more set/design-wise.
it’s too early to decide which story I prefer.

nostalgia makes people bitter.

5 Likes

I don’t know why, but I’d like to see that…

1 Like

No, he left me 132 replies, I was wondering if he did that to you too. :smile: That guy…

@Toa_Aveex G1 had more problems than G2. I’ve been a bionicle fan since 2003, and I still like G2 better than G1.

1 Like

More often than not - though not all the time :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Isn’t that already happenning

2 Likes

Yes. And it, just like the geewunners, sucks.

5 Likes

I replied to a comment he made about how g1 onua was 5 dollars and g2 onua is 20. I told him about and inflation and plastic/size difference to which he told me “I wahs a liddle kid who woud never eccperience the greatnass of g1” I then told him I would like to have a conversation with him if he learned how to spell and didnt reply to every comment 22 times

4 Likes

Ahem,

#STOP EDITING THE TITTLE.

Thank you.

3 Likes

I was very tempted to put that in the

4 Likes

It’s people like Eurico Silva that make me wish Batman was real and a Bionicle G2 fan. Would solve so many problems. But seriously, I see these kind of comments all the time, but what sickens me is that place like the LEGO Message boards, a children site, also gets this kind of stuff, just without the very clear insults.

2 Likes

People are never pleased. “LEGO bring BIONICLE back!” “G2 BIOINICLE sucks!!” so very annoying.

6 Likes

[quote=“bingzakanuva, post:97, topic:4939”]
People are never pleased. “LEGO bring BIONICLE back!” “G2 BIOINICLE sucks!!”
[/quote]well, like I said,

5 Likes

#HeartBroken :cry:

5 Likes

Fans of air sets really blow.

Sorry, I’ll let myself out.

2 Likes

Funny enough, I saw the guys video and commented with my Transformers themed channel. He’s dense, I told him straight up that he takes certain facts as a negative but that doesn’t mean I have to. Then he said the same stuff and I thought to myself. ‘He’s going on a loop, why bother.’

Also, this is what he basically told me was that Bionicle g2 and g1 are nothing alike… but also said they’re COMPLETE COPIES? He replied saying he meant the sets in general I think, which is still (sorry for language) utter crap.

Oh… ok.
/s

3 Likes

Ask, and you shall recieve.

https://www.reddit.com/r/bioniclecringe