Why do some Bionicle fans suck?

This, just this… Bionicle fans like this guy complain about stuff without even doing prior research. This kid clearly just looked at the boxes and immediately decided this. To think a G1 fan should know that inorder to know anything about Bionicle they’d have to invest themselves into finding it out via story and the community. Bionicle who say stuff about G2 without knowing anything, whatsoever, get on my nerves. It’s Blatantly them trying to bash because of CCBS, but trying to disguise it with (incorrect) story info.
(Also, if this kid cant remember Skull warrior or Skull Basher, then how does he expect to remember Nilkuu or Kivodo? :smile:)

9 Likes

@Barkel Yup, unfortunantly about 75% of posts on that forum are from newbies complaining, or old fans compaining. I’m ashamed that is what everyone thinks of the LMBs, I honesty am :smile:!

7 Likes

The LMBs are filled with kids who base their statements on no solid proof.

5 Likes

Well i’m actually a member there and it’s pretty mature, it’s actually filled with lots at teens and adults who are super nice and smart. i would appreciate if you don’t jump to conclusions like “what the LMB’s do” :rage:.

I don’t know, why DOES @Eljay suck?

inb4slimelosesmod

In all honesty, it’s just sad that people can’t see things logically. Thinking that Lego would remake Bionicle 100% the same is absolutely absurd.

And furthermore, I guarantee that if Lego DID remake Bionicle the same, the exact same people would complain about it being “too un-original”.

I guess some people gotta complain.

8 Likes

Ya, I guess some people do have to complain. But those same people also have to get their heads out the ground and start living in the real world.

Don’t worry. I used to be a LMB user too, but I got sick of the all those fans moaning and complaining, you’d see it every 4 posts on any topic to do with G2. There are nice people, but alot more moaners, and that’s just Bionicle, the hate Hero Factory and Chima got… Basically, well there are good people on them, LMB and Youtube have the worst communities.

3 Likes

I don’t get what fans your talking about. I’m fine with Bionicle 2015. It’s obviously not as good as the original, but it still holds it’s place :smiley:

So am I. I wasn’t saying that all of LMB’s is like that I was saying most.

The LMBs still say HF>Bionicle is the popular opinion. All those little kids, probably.

2 Likes

It’s because of the era they’ve grown up in. Bionicle was our thing hf is theirs even though hf had no story whatsoever

4 Likes

Cause they say stupid things like: Gali is a guy, or CCBS is not complex, or its all Hero Factory with the Bionicle name attached to it.

8 Likes

They expect 10 Years worth of story, characters, media, sets and nostalgia into something that will most likely only last 3 years.
Wait
They basically did that in the first year of G2…

6 Likes

Because they’re only like, 9-10, and all they know is HF? I think it’s because of what we “did” to them? Cursing out HF when it killed Bionicle and now they’re getting “revenge”

1 Like

i’m more nostalgic for old HF than G1 bonkle and I still hate these guys

It also has something to do with the way they put their opinions forth unintelligently.
Good grammar and usage of synonyms will get you much further than “OMGG2SUKZ!!”

6 Likes

Its almost like you are describing Call of Duty fans (though I have to admit this community isnt that horrible).

2 Likes

I don’t play, but considering some stories from my friends who do, I’m not surprised…

1 Like

Basically them saying that Bionicle G2 is just Hero Factory with a new name is stupid. Also they say that’s the reason Bionicle got cancelled. Honestly just ignore them they have no importance now.

Also calling Gali a man sounds extremely wrong to me.

2 Likes

A fandom is, at best, only as good as the theme.

And G2 sucked.
Ergo, BIONICLE fans sucked,

That is why.

~W12~

1 Like

G2 had its goods and bads. The ending had a lot of bads though. Although I have known many other Bionicle fans to just hate on every single thing about G2 for different reasons. The sets were actually pretty good but everyone hated on it for using CCBS. Lego put lots of money into CCBS already so they weren’t just going to waste it. Some fans are just influenced by the new generation and nitpicking everything and such. I don’t know what to really do about them (well I do, but you guys would probably look down on me for it) but those were my few cents.

1 Like