Why do you dislike Nexo Knights?

Which they cancelled.

Rest in pieces LEGO Universe

3 Likes

every licensed theme and lego city would like to have a word with you

2 Likes

let me fix that for you

2 Likes

why do people make Nexo Knights up to be the ninjago killer and the next big flagship theme for LEGO?

i doupt its going to be that popular, infact i don’t think it will last for as long as ither Ninjago or Bionicle.

why? because i bet that people will grow bored of it.

1 Like

Ninjago is literally making lego way too much money to cancel at this point

Why do you think
Its getting adapted into a movie

6 Likes

yeah what about galidor
you forgot that

1 Like

neither of any of them had a very big story though
all of it was very basic

I think we’ve strayed from the point here

that being that any claims that NK “stole Bionicle’s spotlight” is silly because Bionicle isn’t as big a deal as we the fans make it out to be.

1 Like

yeah
For sure
Lego doesn’t need to care for bionicle
Its literally pointless for them

the way people behave and treats Nexo Knight, is like its one of the best things to come out of LEGO, a line that people belive will last for years and will be “amazing” for all time.

and the reason i say that people will grow borded of Nexo Knight, is because a few days after the season one final of the show had aired, people stoped taking about it.

1 Like

Uhm…Nexo Knights seems to be doing great right now. LEGO is proving that lightning can strike twice (just with some duds in between…)

I honestly do not care at all for Nexo Knights, but if I had a ton of extra cash I would buy some of these sets.

Bland?

Personality?

Nexo Knights is one of LEGO’s best themes out at the moment in terms of design!

Let’s just look at a few of these “unattractive” sets, shall we?

This bland mush of plastic pieces replicates that of a crossbow, doing so extraordinarily well. Sure, it might use the same color scheme as all the other hero vehicles (although I personally like the the uniformity), but the actual design of the set is beautiful. The main function just makes it ever so much better, with the inclusion of a trigger that launches the spring-loaded projectiles, similar to that of a Nerf blaster.

And this lair that has no aesthetic merit is done beyond well. With countless amounts of features that would keep darn near any kid satisfied and a more than unique design, I’m shocked that anyone can say that Nexo Knights is nothing more than a bland, everyday LEGO theme with no redeeming qualities.

1 Like

The main reason why I dislike Nexo Knights is for the huge plot hole in their story. What is the plot hole? The fact that the Knights aren’t needed. Merlok’s magic is digital now and can be downloaded. And what does the kingdom have an army of? Robots, robots like the Royal Soldiers. Robots that could easily download these powers and rid the kingdom of Lava Monsters, the Book, and Jestro forever.

Now, if the show simply stated that the reason why this isn’t done is due to the fact that it takes the skill and creativity of a person, then I wouldn’t have a problem. But the show doesn’t address this and in fact shows quite the opposite. It shows that no skill is required to defeat the monsters, just as long as your weapons are given magic, you can one hit instakill the monsters. So why they don’t use their army of robots and stomp out the enemy with ease is beyond me. And is why I very much dislike the story of Nexo Knights.

2 Likes

Hate to break it to you, but this is the internet. Any opinion posted is up for ridicule, no matter its solidity or weakness. That’s how discussions start.

2 Likes

Okay, so I dislike Nexo Knights because it ruined Bionicle G2’s chances of survival, due to LEGO focusing so heavily on it.

That being said, I also like the theme somewhat because the minifigs are pretty cool.