Why Do YOU Hate Jar Jar Binks?

Hey it’s me Gwideon. I was just wanted to know why do you hate jat jar binks. I find him to be annoying and he’s completely unnecessary.

1 Like

That’s pretty much why I don’t like him.

Also, that new Jar Jar theory going around has added fuel to the flames of my hatred for him, especially with people saying Supreme Leader Snoke is going to be Jar Jar. That REALLY makes me mad.

4 Likes

Yeah me too

Category changed to Entertainment-Movies.

-political_jognmaster1378

2 Likes

i h8 jar x2 cuz he is sif hoo is evil cuz he move hands ovr peep fa sis to mak peep do ting

For me, Jar Jar just has a really unappealing design. The amphibian Human Frog get-up is just not that attractive.

2 Likes

He looks more like a rabbit-eared hadrosaur guy to me.

2 Likes

Bizarre design, annoying attitude and presence, did absolutely nothing, not even comedy

1 Like

[Swift Intake of Air]

I will definitely have my work cut out for me when I make my video about this.

Spoiler Alert: Jar-Jar DOESN’T bother me.

2 Likes

IDK, I love him.

2 Likes

I always found it difficult to get past his way of speaking.

Also, I don’t like the whole, “You-sa same Me-sa. Me-sa never leave You-sa alone-sa again-sa.”

I can do you one better I Like jar jar.

I don’t care what you people say, I like the Prequel Trilogy, and I like Jar Jar, so fight me…

3 Likes

I like some parts of it, but Jar Jar is one of the aspects I hate about it.

(Though, all the “love story” parts of Episode II are cringeworthy to me, which I find worse than Jar Jar, making Episode II my least favorite of the prequels.)

3 Likes

I don’t really hate Jar Jar much but I do find him bad in the movies.
Jar Jar was better in the Star Wars The Clone Wars TV show IMO.

1 Like

(́ง◉◞౪◟◉‵)ง

I hate JarJar because fart jokes.

2 Likes

@Chronicler, I understand why people dislike it, but I first watched it when I was younger, when I started liking them, and when I didn’t notice all the bad things…

@War_of_the_Worlds,

3 Likes

When I see Jar Jar, I see wasted potential.
They learned how to write him in the Clone Wars, but he was cringe quality in Phantom Menace.

5 Likes

Jar Jar doesn’t really bother me that much, tbh. Though as others have said, he definitely improved in Clone Wars.

1 Like

I didn’t really mind Jar Jar really…

Although if he didn’t exist I wouldn’t say that I would be missing something from the Prequels.

To be fair, Jar Jar was pretty competent in the Clone Wars 2008 animated series.

Looks at later replies to the topic Dang, all of this because of Jar Jar Binks…

1 Like

jar jar is the key to all of this
-George Lucas

7 Likes