Why does it have to end here-a bionicle idea

so bionicle is dead right? well define dead i mean the ip as a product doesn’t have to be active along as the community is alive it is alive so no its not dead its just not being worked on and we all know lego won’t continue the ip after how bad the sales where so how come we can’t continue it our selfs i mean the toy is not what matters right so why can’t we just continue the story our selfs it could be like a weird fan fiction only its kinda sorta cannon i mean most community made story,s are pretty good all things considered i mean if we did it our selfs it doesn’t have to be a reboot we can continue the g 1 or g 2 story so why don’t we do that ? i mean wouldn’t be cool to make something that explains what happened to kopaka on the red star or how bout what happened to the toa marhi during the battle between makuta teradax and mata nui well if lots of people like the idea ill make a topic for posting continuations of parts of bionicle lore.

A post was merged into an existing topic: BIONICLE is Officially Cancelled

There’s already an official topic to discuss the cancellation of G2. So I’ve moved your post to that topic. If you have any more additional thoughts, please post in that topic. Thanks :smile:

– Waj

2 Likes