Why I prefer HF over BIONICLE. (RaptorTalon edition)

The story was never ended. Lego moved on to invasion from below instead of finishing the story arc it seemed like they were setting up with the brains, stolen hero factory plans and the suspected return of von nebula. But I assume that the return of Bionicle was already in the works and that if lego finished Hero factory’s story ark, it might have allowed Hero factory to continue into Bionicle G2’s run and possibly push back it’s announcement. But who knows, that’s my theory anyway. Besides, why did Bionicle have a very little amount of advertisement. Especially in the Lego magazine. If I remember, there was about 2-3 comics that appeared and only to of the magazines even gave an actual section to Bionicle G2.

2 Likes

Rap has feelings?! :stuck_out_tongue:

All joking aside, wow. I never knew the good ol’ plastic could mean so much to someone… I wish I’d gotten 2.0 sets… I had heard they were bad so I didn’t touch them :frowning:

1 Like

I’ve heard rumors, though I haven’t found any evidence one way or another.

The 2.0 sets are very nostalgic for me, so I’m a bit bias as far as they’re concerned. They’re pretty rough and unrefined though, so I can get why someone could be turned off.

1 Like

Hm… interesting…

I mainly just heard they fell apart easily. Maybe the molds weren’t right at first? Idk. I’d like to get some of those honestly

Never heard of that, odd.

1 Like