Why is your Self-Moc called what it's called?

I don’t have a self-MOC! :smiley:

1 Like

I asked a friend for some suggestions (this was before I’d discovered Tolkien’s Matoran Dictionary) and Ardvesa was the one that sounded best. Nothing really special there.

2 Likes

Never heard of that, and Google yields no results. It sounds useful. Where’d you find it?

2 Likes

It’s on BZPower, here it is for your enjoyment.

2 Likes

Oh, that’s what it is. For some reason I actually thought J.R.R Tolkien had made a legit dictionary of the Matoran language… facepalm, I’m really not on my game tonight. :stuck_out_tongue:

6 Likes

I would love the heck out of that OMG.

Unfortunately

sadly

not.

4 Likes

I have two self mocs. One is a villlan, whom I have named gigantor. The other is a toa, I call him haruru. The name haruru was inspired by the maleri (however you spell it) language, the same one that we got names like “pohatu” from. It means “noise” or “sound”, which seemed fitting for a toa of sonics. Over the years I’ve updated haruru several times. His currend form is gold and grey, intended to be an upgraded form of him previous silver and grey form. Maybe in the future, since I’m still a new user and can’t put pictures, I’ll show you them sometime.

1 Like

The Maori language?

10 Likes

So, I changed my self-moc’s name to Saetara… because it sounds cooler.

I almost used “Ulezyn”. Then it occurred to me why that might be a bad idea.

2 Likes

Why would that be a bad idea?

(I think Uzelyn sounds better than Ulezyn and Zulyne sounds better than both of them, but that’s not important right now)

3 Likes

Try pronouncing it aloud, pronouncing Ule like you’ll.

You’ll zyn!

Not seeing it.

1 Like

I pronounced zyn as seen

So

What?

You’ll sin…?
@Willess12

yep. That’s how I pronounce it.

Anyway, Saetara seems more fitting for a lithe, agile air character(which my self-moc is). Ulezyn sounds more like a name for a strong tough brute.

1 Like

Huh. When I first saw it I pronounced it “You-lezz-in”
But I used to pronounce “Kane-Ra” as “Cain-rah” so what do I know

2 Likes

Wait, that’s not how it’s pronounced?

I may need to rethink the past fifteen years of my life…

6 Likes

… huh… I need to think about some things now…

2 Likes

Cah-nay-rah. :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

Nykron beacause it kinda sounds like my name and it sounds kewl