Why is your Self-Moc called what it's called?

I named my self-moc Windfall 'cause A. it’s an uncommon word and B. It sounds totally epic. Also it has a slightly ironic meaning, and I like wind. And falling.

My Self-MOC’s name used to be my own name.

But that was stupid.

Because he was a Toa of Light, I renamed him to “Lucem”, which I believe is latin for light.

1 Like

To be honest, I just made them up off the top of my head.

Atequ is somewhat derived from Artahka

Drathii is derived from Dartho(her g1 dimension counterpart) and Dartho is just out of the blue, as far as I can remember.

1 Like

Replace Dartho with Homika, and that’s my story.

I was making a Self-MOC, and it was near the Return of Bionicle. I made a White and Red humanoid thing, and I thought: Hey, let’s put vowels in between the letters of my MC username!

I chose the first and last vowels, apparently, because my Self-MOC is named Tafum.

My self-MOC is named Teslar because he is a Toa of Lightning and Nikola Tesla and things happened in my brain in the middle of the night.

Mine, Jelarna(I actually use the name as my profile’s name, as you can see) is because when i was younger, I liked so much Vakama and Jaller, and try to make a MOC as a mix of them(it fail, so much) but the name a I came with was: Jelarna.

I liked because, well, I don’t know how I came with the name, and I feel it was pretty original.

While I don’t really have an actual MOC of him, my “avatar character” is Sharnak, the same as my username. It’s based on “shark”, which was part of my LMB username. That’s it; the character ironically has nothing to do with sharks. His powers are even air-based.

If that doesn’t count, I have a Glatorian MOC called Xelvmir. I was playing Skyrim at the time and I guess that kind of of influenced the name. It doesn’t really matter, nobody cares about the Glatorian. :stuck_out_tongue:

Mine is “Carnox”.
I dont know why .-.
I just remember spending days after rebuilding/upgrading him for the 2nd or 3rd trying to come up with a name when “Carnox” just clicked?

Back in the day when I was into transformers, I made one up and named him Kardymis Prime. He turned into a large red and silver crane-type truck. Then, when I made the first ever hero factory version of my self MOC, the name just stuck…

Mine’s pretty lame. John. Remove guts. J__n. Come up with something that sounds cool but not over the top.
Jalon. Yeah, that’ll work.

Vendetta.

I picked that name a long time ago because I knew it was a word, but I had no idea what it meant, and it sounded cool.

BBBB5

1 Like

Ethos is latin for morale character and my self moc is a toa of light meaning he is supposed to have embraced his morale light

I’ve changed my Self-MoC’s name to V1V3L-0RR37, or Vivelorret, made up of the Maori, Finnish, and Latin words for ‘alive’ (4sp00k)

Poaki, Master of Stone
“Po” is a prefix in the Matoran language that means “stone”.
“Aki” is a Matoran word meaning “valor”.

I suppose I could also include my other Self-MOC, Kupu. IIRC, Kupu is the Maori word for “speak,” referencing Kupu’s status as a scholar.

1 Like

Only us nerds would search Maori translations of words.
; ;

1 Like

my self moc is called Nyavrah and its mostly just cool gibberish slamed together with my name haha

1 Like

Because of my imagination…:kissing_heart:

Well, mine is a Dark Hunter, so I wanted to make a code name. I gave him some talons on his feet. Therefor, he became Talon.

1 Like