Why is your Self-Moc called what it's called?

My self moc (I don’t have him built because I still don’t have enough parts, but I have his design and “instructions” in my mind), since I don’t like to give names, and it doesn’t seem necessary to me, is just “The Maleficent” (which, by the way, has nothing to do with the female character from the sleeping beauty). There is a reason why he got that nickname, even though he’s a pretty peaceful kind of guy, but I don’t want to describe the whole story (a pretty long one) in this topic. I will tell you whenever (if) I build him though.

Named my self-moc Omni because he’s a kind of god-like being with two souls sharing one body.
Since then,I abandoned the two spirit thing,so now he’s just a soul in a robot body with the operating system name “O.M.N.I” :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

My self moc is called Kavarak, which (according to that Matoran dictionary on BZpower) means “powerful time menace” or some such.

He’s a Toa of Time and he kinda wrecks things. His morality is skewed b/c he can time travel, and knows what’s going to happen. (Ex, his attitude towards Teridax is kinda “meh” since he knows he’s going to get a rock through his brain.)

His skewed morality makes others unhappy, and since he has the power to just do what he wants, he’s a menace. Who is powerful. That time travels. Ergo, Kavarak.

Dalerem Tesal, Ekimu, Nuhrii, Perun, Veles, Emerald, Gabriel, Nikolaos, Koda…which one should I talk about first?

His name is Varin because reasons :neutral_face:

My self-MOC (which I will upload soon) is named Whaiaro because that means “self” in Maori, according to Google Translate. I might give him a more personal and meaningful name when I upload him, though.

1 Like

The name of my G2 Self-MOC, Montagne, means mountain in French. It fits his bulky design.

1 Like

I’ll be calling my self-MOC Lurmm because of my username. :stuck_out_tongue:

My self-MOC is called Oniwah, cause I’m great at coming up with original names!

/s

1 Like

When I was a smol egg I just slapped a white Hau onto Kopaka and called him “Toa Aaron”, and he was my self-insert throughout primary school. So when I wanted to reincarnate him, I of course had to adapt the name to something more Bionicle-y, so I went with Araun.

4 Likes

I just took my real name, Adam, and just added a couple letters and made Adrim. I know, im unoriginal lol