Weird/Useless Products

Have you ever bought or encountered a terrible product that you believe is useless and/or strange? If so, share your experience with it below.
Example: DVD Rewinder

18 Likes

Wait, who would build a DVD Rewinder?

5 Likes

Who knows? That the entire pint of this thing!.. I’ll have to wrack my memory and see if I can think of anything myself.

1 Like

Yes I have.

13 Likes

Dang it, you got to them before I did.

1 Like

wheeze

Why on earth would that exist? The moment you take a DVD out it goes back to its basic state. Oy.

There’s a strange, metal pole included in my trombone case. I think it might do something, but I’ve never heard of any use for it.

1 Like

I don’t play the Trombone but I think it’s used for cleaning or something.

Boop

15 Likes

Here’s one that leans on the weird side. I’d explain it, but it’s pretty self explanatory.

The toilet aquarium.

Poor fish

10 Likes

Maybe it makes the residents of the tank more…

FISHY

getitbecausetheirfishandtheirwatchingyoupoop

3 Likes

^

There should be a small hole on one end to thread a cloth through. I use one to clean the inside of my slide.

1 Like

A “metal pole” could be a lot of things. A stand, a bore, a mouthpiece visualizer, a mouthpiece adapter, a mute, or some other tool. Ask your band director, they’ll know.

Tired of always losing your remotes! Well have we got the product for you! Introducing the remote band!

With the all new Remote Band! You can hold your remotes stylishly around your head. And the Remote Band can be used as a sweat band. Look at how good this idiot looks. You could look like a moron who just buys random stuff off of infomercials too! Don’t wait! Call now!

Warning!sideeffectsmayincluderidiculesuffocationandaseveredesiretobeapartofan80’sthemedmontage.Remotehatcorpisnotresponsibleforsuffocstionorridicule.Batteriesnotincluded.Seestorefordetails.

9 Likes

I don’t have an image for it, but one time I ran across the Nintendo Dandy Boy.

No, I don’t really know why either.

1 Like

Man, I used to go to Sonic and every time, one of the guys I was with would order a diet water. The staff should have had these on hand instead of getting him nothing!

1 Like

That water tho, is constantly emptied to flush the toilet… that’s cruel

1 Like

Found some strange knockoff game carts online.

4 Likes

Who actually thought this was a good idea? Seriously! Why would anybody ever make a thing to not lose remotes that goes on your head? It just looks and is so dumb!

2 Likes

Surprised no one thought of this.

6 Likes

Can’t believe I missed the grammar in the title -Ghids

2 Likes