Wip of some flying dude UPDATEDx2 electric boogaloo

NICE!!!

1 Like

Thanks

Nice, I like it. Can you give us a clear shot of the full feet and forearms+hands please? They look strange from the current perspectives.

One last thing. Maybe experiment with the Blue eye pieces, or probably the yellow ones might be better. This looks really good so far, nice job!

2 Likes

Thanks I’ll do that.

1 Like

@superOHYA

Here’s the picture of the legs, arms and head with blue eyes.

Please tell me what you think

5 Likes

I think it’s coming along nicely.

1 Like

@Chromeharpoon Thanks.

1 Like

Sorry, wasn’t on the boards for a while.

The gun arm looks fine, as do the legs and torso. However, the sword part of the other arm doesn’t quite flow as nicely as it could, maybe try using a few system parts for that and getting rid of the big ol foot from the top of it, as the weapon is quite set out from the arm.

That’s pretty much it. Use whichever eyes you prefer, seeing them all, I like the yellow and blue ones. Probably yellow is best though.

Nice job mate. Looking forward to FULL PHYRESIS COMPLETION!

2 Likes

@superOHYA it’s ok

I’ll see what i can do. As for the foot it’s there to balance out the colors since i thought a big chunk of silver on the arm looked kind of weird.

When I’ve done that i’ll post the completed version in a separate topic.

1 Like

I love the color scheme here, as it’s not used much, and yellow is an underused color in and of itself. He seems pretty consistent, texture-wise, but the bits of silver on the head stick out a little. Other than that, great MOC, and I can’t wait to see the finished product!

1 Like

@Miraku Thanks. Do you have any sugestions on what to have instead of the wings?

And yes yellow is criminaly underused.

1 Like

I wouldn’t get rid of them, but maybe make them seem more mechanical and added on, like the wrist blaster.

1 Like

I’ll see what i can do.