World War III RP sign-up

World War III started.
Nobody knows which country started it. A lot of cities were bombarded and even more were evacuated. One of them is New York. There is a rumor that a balistic missile is approaching the city.
You are one of the few people that remained in New York. You need to run out of the city, before the missile or enemy soldiers will kill you.
This rp has standard rules. Also, this is not ment to be political in any way. It is just a survival rp.

Character info:
Name:
Equipment:
Appearance:
Bio:

@Runa
@Omega_Tahu
@EmperorDuckie
@meepinater
@L.O.S.S-KAL

Hope you like this idea.

What year does this take place?

Present. Or maybe 2019. Anyway it should be in the near future.

How many people are allowed to join?

How many they want.

Alright, I’ll think about it.

1 Like

Name: Willie
Why he remained in the city: He’s a ‘stray’ dog, and didn’t know about the evacuation.
Equipment: A camouflage hat on his head, an orange bandanna around his neck.
Appearance: A large black lab dog with a white strip down his chest.
Bio: One day he ran off from his family because he saw a squirrel, and returned to a burnt down home with no family to be seen. Ever since, the kind-hearted dog has been looking for his family.

A dog? Eh, accepted. But you would want a human character too. This is not a joke rp.

And this dog isn’t a joke character. I always play humanoids, and stories from a dog’s POV can still be very impactful and interesting, such as the book A Dog’s Purpose.

2 Likes

Name: Rob(ert)
Why he remained: He could leave his prized tank behind
Equipment: a modified Sturmtiger and all associated equipment, a glock, and a radio communications system. Inside the Sturmtiger is a week’s worth of food and several changes of clothing, as well as a sleeping bag and other things necessary for life.
Appearance: Rob wears a pair of slack jeans, a white t ■■■■■, and wears a WWII era military officers cap (which probably has a more formal name I can’t be bothered to research) to cover his balding head. He has a distinct hunch and usually has grey stubble due to not shaving regularly.
Bio: Inherited a considerable sum of money from his dead parents, naturally he bought a Sturmtiger with it. He prizes his Sturmtiger over everything else, and has taken up residence inside of it.

1 Like

Accepted.

Name: Vlad
Why he remained: He was simply sleeping when the war started
Equipment: A garage where he does “scientific research”. That garage is full of weird things, none of them too helpful. Of course, the garage is annexed by the house and, luckily, he have enough food and water for several days.
Equipment: A fire ax (that’s the only think that can be called ‘weapon’ from his garage)
Appearance: A pretty tall guy, wearing squared glasses with dark blue frame, brown hair, the beginning of a brown bear. He wears dark blue trousers and a white t-■■■■■ with a black vest on it.
Bio: Vlad always enjoyed science things and such, this is why at the age of 15 he started to make experiments in his parent’s garage. After he became an adult, he bought himself a house and continued his experiments in his new garage. At the age of 21 he and his sister were suddenly gone for about two mounts (I think; this Vlad and Athena are the same that were teleported to the Island of Mistery) but they returned, telling that they were in a vacation in Canada. When the war broke out, he was sleeping, so he didn’t knew about it.

Name: Anna ‘Athena’
Why she remained in the city: She didn’t knew that a war was going to broke out when she went outside for a walk.
Equipment: A gun. Athena once was taking prisoner together with seven other peoples in a mall when she was 20. Since then she is taking her gun with her everywhere, hiding it in her pocket.
Appearance: Imagine Scarlet Johanson, but younger, and with brown short hair. Other than this, she is wearing a pair of boots, sand green trousers, and an orange t-■■■■■.
Bio: Same as Vlad, minus the whole science part. She is living in Quinns, while Vlad leaves in Manhattan. She usually practice sports and likes o play basketball. When the war broke out, she was just going for a walk, to keep her fit.

Any idea on when this will start?

Including the 3 extra crewmen to run it? Bare minimum that is, you want 5 usually

I may join prehaps, consider my interest peaked

I’l start it when more people will join.
I am waiting for @Jakanader and @Winterstorm345 to decide if they are going to join it. @EmperorDuckie also showed a sign of interest.

I started writing a character, decided I’d use it for something else, and never got around to writing a new one. I’ll most likely join tomorrow, but I might have time today.

1 Like

OK, do it whenever you can.

Just gotta work on the appearance

1 Like

Yes he bought robots too

No, he alternates between each. While the Sturmtiger is modified to make it easier for one person to use alone, it still severely decreases the mobility and reaction time.

Hmm, alright I see
Makes a Character with a Sherman Firefly

1 Like

So…
@Jakanader
@Winterstorm345
@EmperorDuckie
Are you still playing?