World War III (RP topic)

Willie was watching them all warily.

“So what d’ya want then?”

“We? Nothing! You stopped here!”

jake shrugged. “Dunno. All I want to do is find the idiots who started this whole thing. maybe we can fix this…”

Jake clenched his fists. he was angry, although he was still hiding it quite well.
“On a more positive thought, any chance you want to come help me? I’m not sure about these two–” Jake gestured at Athena and Willie. “but I’d appreciate some firepower. If you’d like, that is.”

“Dude! Look around! This is… Like… WW3! How do you plan to stop the new Hitler all by yourself? We don’t even know who started this!”
Then she stopped.
“But I think I know who might now.”

“great. let’s go!”
Jake starting walking off, but then he seemed to realize something and turned back. “Um… where are we going?”

Willie, curiosity getting the better of him, follows tentatively.

“Follow me.”
She said as she walked away.

Rob shrugs, and climbs back into his tank. The tank begins to slowly crawl along behind the group.

“You mind if you let us inside?”
Athena askee.

No response.

“Did you heard me?”

Jake looked around as they walked… there was not much left of anything, most of the stores were either completely destroyed or already looted. Although, there was one store that caught Jake’s eye. It looked new and clean, as if someone was working there.
Jake pointed to the store as he said, “Any chance that’s where we’re headed?”

“What? No. We are going to my brother’s house.”

jake blinked. “Oh. well, can we look in there anyways? there might be something useful.”
jake looked at Athena.

She sighed.
“Go ahead.”

Willie sniffs around, heading in the direction of the store.

Why is there an untouched store?

I have no idea.
Jake walked into the store. A bell rung. “welcome to Bob’s everyday trinkets and items. what can I do for you today?” said a wizened old man at the front desk. “Just looking, but thanks.”
a glittering golden watch caught his eye. He walked over to it to take a closer look.
suddenly, he heard a click. the shopkeeper had pulled out a Sig Sauer the size of his head. “I wouldn’t touch that if I were you.” the shopkeeper came around the side of the desk. “Call your friends in.” Jake thoguht for a moment. “I think not.” he whipped out his Colt and fired twice, both shots going through the shoulders right where the nerve was. “Drop it.” the shopkeeper dropped the gun.

Jake came out of the store, leaving the shopkeeper tied up.
“nothing good.”

When Jake left the store he could see Athena already far away.
OOC: OK, this was metagaming but I’ll forget you this time.