World War III (RP topic)

They weren’t in the living room, the place where he saw them last time.

Jake blinked. “Uh, guys?”

he pulled out the 090 and moved from room to room.

He could hear Vlad’s voice from the floor.

Jake looked down, searching for a trapdoor or some sort of seam.

The only way to go to the floor were the stairways.

Ooc: woops.:stuck_out_tongue:

Jake goes down the stairs.

1 Like

OOC: *up on the stairs.
IC: The two were in the office, the room where Vlad jumped off the window.

“Oh, there you are. So… What next? Athena said you would know what to do, vlad.”

Jake sat crosslegged on the floor.

If he would enter, he would see Vlad working on a radio, with headphones covering his ears. Athena was standing next to him, arm crossed. When she saw Jake, she shushed him.

Jake blinked.

He signed and say down, tinkering with his fnp90.

After a while,he got up and attempted to take back his pistols.

The pistols were in the back pockets of Vlad’s pants. Jake couldn’t take them. When he attempted to do so, Vlad took of his headphones and said to Athena:
“Nothing from Paris.”
“France is down…” Athena sighed.

Jake looked around. “We tried California yet? I know lots of people there who could help.”

“While you were gone I tried every big state of the US.” He responded. “Nothing. We are trying in Europe, but Paris is down.”
“Try in London.” Athena suggested.
“Good idea.” He said, returning to his radio. He tried different frequencies, trying to contact others. “Hello? Hello! This is Vlad from New York! London, please respond!”

Jake frowned. “If I was whoever this was, I would take out the major cities and countries first… didja try Spain? or maybe Belgium? something not as famous as England…”

The two ignored him for a few more minutes, and then turned to him.
V: “Nothing.”
A: “But he is right, partially. Let’s make a list with all of the European countries that we would attack.”

Jake paled. “Attack? what do you mean? are you crazy?!”
Jake thought for a moment, then backed away. “You’re one of them, aren’t you?”
he rested his hand on his holster, ready for anything.

The two looked at each other, puzzled.
A: “Are you nuts? Really now! We are making a list with the countries that we would attack, to try to contact them!”

Jake glared. “Well then, you could have said contact, or some other word that is not suspicious.”

He sat down again, although a little farther away from the pair.

Athena rolled her eyes and looked at her brother, which had a paper and a pen in front of him.
“Right down: Spain, Portugal, Germany, Austria, Poland, Romania…”

Jake said, "What about canada? they’re big, but not really that influential.