Worst Animated Movies, TV Shows, and Commercials

I thought I may make this topic to let people express their opinions of what they think are the worst animated movies, TV shows, or commercials. I would probably have to say Foodfight!/Goat Story are probably the worst/creepiest animated movies, IDK what TV Show, and Blue Tax has the worst animated commercials, but the Tax Doctor is second (that Clip Art! :scream: ). I have not seen those two movies, but I have seen a trailer for Foodfight! and seen images for both, and they both haunt me while I sleep, in other words, give me nightmares.

2 Likes

The worst Animated thing, in my opinion, is ā€œAhh!!! Real Monstersā€". The style is just really, REALLY unappealing.

4 Likes

Yeah, I guess. I thought the show was actually pretty decent, though. (My opinion may be a tiny bit baised, since Iā€™m a sucker for anything Klasky Csupo. :stuck_out_tongue:)

1 Like

Cool Cat saves the kids is pretty bad, and so is Birdemic.

8 Likes

Cool Cat saves the kids is the worst because Derek Savage apparently has no idea what fair use is.

6 Likes

The Green Screenā€¦ The Effectsā€¦

1 Like

you see IHE won against his copyright?

no but really, worst show was Uncle Grampa, that was atrocious

1 Like

Yep, been following the developments.

Itā€™s pretty bad.

Although Iā€™m not a fan of most of Cartoon Networkā€™s programming nowadays. Regular Show is one of those I donā€™t like.

Also, modern Spongebob is terrible, too.

6 Likes

Did Youtubeā€™s new Copyright Protection Program help IHE with anything?

4 Likes

The strike just expired, I think.

Plus, he lives in Britain, so it doesnā€™t really help him.

4 Likes

Sword Art Onlineā€¦ OHHHHHHHH!!! (AIR HORNS EVERYWHERE!)

But I all seriousness, I do not like this anime (it counts). Itā€™s inconsistent, the villain is a poor villain, the anime makes little sense at times, Kirito is a word I canā€™t say here, and the characters are forgettable. I am not the only one who hold these opinions believe it or not

Worst animated movie: An indie ā€œfilmā€ I canā€™t mention here on the message boards. I have done a review of it and it is freaking horrendous.

Commercials? No idea as I cannot remember them.

I can never look at that movie the same way againā€¦despite only watching a review of it.

I didnā€™t think it was that bad, but it certainly wasnā€™t a master piece.

1 Like

Looks like your sister has a taste about as bad as the people that think ā€œCory in the house is the best animeā€ jokes are funny.

2 Likes

Worst animated TV show has to be The Simpsons
it tries to have a continuity but then does not
they re use plot ideas
and are just OUTDATED

Worst Movie must be the Alpha and Omega films (except the first)

and commercials (somewhat) was when 4Kids done the American National Anthem for 4th of July (BTW Not American)

1 Like

Take a look at Cartoon Network these days.

Although I hear people like Steven Universe, I dunno, the only episode I ever saw was the crossover episode with Uncle Grandpa.

1 Like

Please, letā€™s not talk rubbish about my siblings. You donā€™t even know them. 0_O

4 Likes

lots of commercials here good bad and well weird
(warning lots of language) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pST5jnB5OwY

1 Like

Yeah, but Season 9 has definitely been getting better IMO

some shows start good and then go too long, like the simpsons or become good after a while, and some are just bad

Modern Simpsons is just bad.

Essentially now itā€™s simply like a political cartoon that ran out of things to make fun of so it just makes fun of things for social satire. I also have this issue (along with Family Guy who is even worse) that every single potentially good conflict is presented with some really dumb thing, like Homer becoming a barber when Lisa throws her paint materials at Bart, gets it on her auntā€™s hair, and then burns a hole through her hair so Homer has to take some hedgeclippers and cut the hair.

I donā€™t really watch TV all that much, and I canā€™t really think of any cringeworthy commercials, so I guess Iā€™ll just say my Lear favorite film. I would go on and on about Foodfight or any films made by Video Brinquedo, though theyā€™ve been talked to death about. For me itā€™d be Shark Tale, the look of the characters is unappealing, the general idea is dumb, and it only seems to exist to spew catch phrases. Doug Walkers review of the pretty much sums up my thoughts on the film.

2 Likes