Worst Animated Movies, TV Shows, and Commercials

Worst Animated Movie: Lion King 2: Simba Pride

Worst Animated TV Shows: ALL Current CN Cartoons (minus the LEGO Shows)

Worst Animated Commercial: All those Taxes commercials with crappy CGI.

Don’t know about movies or commercials, but…

Mata Nui protect me

Johnny Test was really bad…

3 Likes

I get it

2 Likes

Including Steven Universe? :anguished:

Have you ever heard of “The Asylum?” No? Allow me to educate you.
They are a privately owned American film industry that makes knock-off films. Now, the title of this topic demands animated movies, so I’ll provide just that, along with a side-by-side comparison next to the original film.

Yes, this is a real thing. No, I regret nothing.

7 Likes

So the company PURPOSELY produces bad knock-offs?

2 Likes

They do it to leech off the popularity, gather a larger audience by fooling them into thinking they’re watching the good version, and profit off of the original movie. So in a way, yes.

2 Likes

Actaully the Asylum create Mockbusters such as Avengers Grimm, Transmorphers and Sharknado which are supposed to be jokes since they obtain various famous actors like Lou Ferrigno and Tera Reid

The Films you shown is from the Brazilian company Video Brinquedo who make poorly rendered CG animated movies based on Pixar films
THEY MAKE FOODFIGHT LOOK LIKE A MASTERPIECE

1 Like

Yup, there are companies that desperate for a quick buck. It’s quite insulting really. Best case example: The Little Panda Fighter A.K.A. the most shameless Kung Fu Panda rip off ever.

In my view, Asylum can be pardoned from this only when they are being original (you know, when they make stuff like Sharknado. Transmorphers? Atlantic Rim? Nein, those are just rip offs in my eyes).

Yeah, I’m Lumping The Asylum in with those ding dongs that make the blatant Rip off films. The term “Mockbuster” only goes so far for me.

2 Likes

Gumball made a reference of that

8 Likes

One show I have never watched but I know is bad is
THE VAN PIRES
It is a show about Vampire Cars
And Humans who stop the Vampire Cars by transforming into semi Car Vampires
Just look at this review of it

1 Like

This movie was great during my childhood, but now I see why too much CGI can be a bad thing.
Shark Boy and Lava Girl had some pretty bad graphics in some areas. Like that spit/splash. It looks so cheap and digital. I feel like they put most of their work into finding good actors.

4 Likes

Technically a Hybrid Movie
so that counts

Here’s an example of shows that don’t hold up (which fits as I go into detail why)

You guys ever hear of the Superhero Squad show?

If not, than you should know that this show is terrible. The characters are annoying and are limited to one character trait (I.E Hulk is the stupid one, Iron man thinks technology solves everything, ect) the humor is only funny if you find lazy fart jokes funny, and the animation is very cheap, making look more like an anime abridged parody than a show fit to air on television.

I am ashamed this show was my introduction to great Marvel characters such as Flacon, Modok, Thanos, Adam Warlock, Ms Marvel (Carol Danvers) Scarlet Witch, the skrulls, Dr. Strange and so many more.

2 Likes

That show is the worse thing ever and it should burn in the fires of Mt. Doom.

3 Likes

Goat Story was actually kind of okey…but really really not something you would let a kid watch.

So I posted this in the ‘regret’ topic (that i made by the way)
http://board.ttvchannel.com/t/things-you-regret-playing-watching-listening-to/24696/10
(read the post)

1 Like

one does not simply walk into mordor

How the heck did Frodo and Sam do it then?

With LOTS of trouble.
And the help of smeagol/gollum