Worst moment of your entire existence

I have many that I could consider my worst, and I suspect I’ll return to this topic many times as they come back to me, but the ones that come to mind?..

We were playing Gaga Ball (basically floor dodgeball) in phys ed when I was younger, and when I tried to scoop up a ball, my fingernail slammed into the floor. The nail cracked down the middle and started bleeding. Luckily, class was over, but I was too antisocial to ask for a bandaid, so I had to spend the rest of my day with a painful, bloody, and quite frankly, disgusting fingertip that got caught on everything and anything. My parents never noticed (come to think of it, I don’t think I ever told them) and I was able to clip off a chunk of my nail that afternoon. Everything was well and good, but the skin where the nail should be was exposed for a week or two, and it hurt like you wouldn’t believe.

It was all a learning experience. I cut my nails more often now. :stuck_out_tongue:

One Monday morning in seventh grade, my English teacher gave us a research assignment due for that Friday. I could’ve finished it in an hour or two that afternoon, but I decided I’d do it Tuesday or Wednesday. Welp, I completely forgot until Friday morning when a friend reminded me that it was due that afternoon. I tried to do it during math class, which led to me falling behind on my math. My math teacher got mad at me and a few others for not doing enough work, and she gave us some extra work that she wanted in during lunch. Now, I already knew it wasn’t getting done, but sacrifices had to be made, so I proceeded with my English work. I managed to finish it during lunch. It was really rushed, and probably terrible, but it would have to do. We turned up to English class and, surprise, we had a substitute teacher who wasn’t collecting the work, and now the due date had been pushed to Monday. Not only that, but my math teacher called me down to her class because I didn’t give her the work she wanted. As it turns out, most of the other people she assigned the same thing to didn’t do it at lunch either, and the teacher was asking us, one by one, for our excuses. Most of them were bad liars, but when she got to me, I told her about the entire assignment I had to do. She didn’t believe me, but the other kids, who were mostly strangers, backed me up, and reassured her I was telling the truth. The teacher ended up giving me an extension.

I had to do all of that work over the weekend…

3 Likes

Please please please please please please please please please please and please (one for good luck (: )

1 Like

Heh. Been there done that. Additionally, it doesn’t help when your brain doesn’t function like everyone else’s.

3 Likes

I think I can honestly say that joining these message boards was the worst moment of my existence. At the time it seemed like a good idea, but had I known what would stem from my being here, I would do anything not to join.

5 Likes

Probably the time that I stubbed my pinky toe on a piano, and broke it. Yeah, that sucked.

3 Likes

Hard to top getting hit by a truck.

2 Likes

seems like power armor would be useful there.

That does not sound fun either way.

3 Likes

Owning a fidget spinner.

4 Likes

Watching everyone. And I mean everyone in your family own a fidget spinner. Even my grandma. I would take a picture if I was at her house.

2 Likes

seeing this

13 Likes

Seeing Fantastic Four (2015)

4 Likes

I have many questions…

4 Likes

You can buy it if you want. Website is up but search history

1 Like

After breaking two bones of my left arm I didnt even cry, then arrived to the hospital, waited for two hours, doctor said “we have to cut this” and I was like “WHAT!” then she said “the sleeve” then I relaxed, until she stabbed me 5 times in my right hand with a needle and 3 times in my bleeding (front part of the elbow), knowing that I have a phobia of needles, this was the worst experience ever.

5 Likes

I need to wash my eyes.

6 Likes

You’re gonna need a bit more than water to cleanse those…sins…from your mind.

3 Likes

These are all quite similar and probably are the reason why I don’t allow more than one “friend” into my room at the same time anymore…

1. When I was about 6 years old I was home alone for an afternoon. At some point two kids from down the street with whom I hadn’t really ever played much asked me if I wanted to play with them, so I invited them in. I had been busy that day setting up my… I think it was Playmobil stuff. So those kids saw that. What did they do? The second they saw it they started kicking everything all across the room and then left again (can’t remember if I… “helped” them to the door, though).

2. Some years later a friend of my mother visited us with her two sons. Usually it was great fun playing with them, but this time I just got the Bahrag and they were sitting on my table along with some other Bionicles. Of course I proudly showed my visitors the Bahrag’s function - and they began setting up my other figures on shelves and then punshing them down from there with the Bahrag. I’m only glad that back then I still had a carpeted floor… They only stopped with doing that after what felt like an eternity and a lot of pleading from my side…

3. My last birthday party in… 6th grade, I think. None of my pals were interested in Bionicle at all at that time, so I tried to show them how awesome Bionicle actually is - with the Manas. “Remote controled cars? Look at these, they are so much cooler!” Well, this ended relatively quickly when they started kicking the Manas through the room… Fortunately this time I intervened quickly and put the Manas away again.

3 Likes

How about water, soap, oil and descaler?

1 Like

Getting bit by a real spider when I was asleep and going to the hospital joking that I’m going to have Spider Man’s powers…I never got them sadly.

3 Likes

Oh boy. I’ll skip the most personal moments, so…
I was in the TAG (Talented and Gifted) Program at Oregon State University and I was on a walk in my bird-watching class. I had a terrible stomachache and the teacher told me I probably just had to go to the bathroom or something. After an hour, we finally got back to our classroom and I went to the bathroom down the hall. Nothing happened so I returned. It got worse and worse so I went back home. My mom decided I should go to the hospital.
A few hours later, we found out I had Appendicitis and I needed an appendix surgery immediately. Pretty scary stuff. Keep in mind I was 10 or 11, so just a few years ago.

1 Like