Worst/most pointless characters?

Toys are developed before story, so they probably just wanted to make a giant dragon-like animal with a rider, and made said rider black because it’s the generic villain color. Not sure why Greg didn’t simply call it a Rock Agori and be done with it, but whatever…

Gafna and Burnakk!

1 Like

Those are both Rhak species. Not specific characters…

Totally the gold good guy. :stuck_out_tongue:

EDIT: And, apparently everybody else has already made this joke. So nevermind.

No, for realsies though, probably Metus. It wasn’t like his betrayal did that much for the Skrall, or that his working with the Skrall did that much to hurt the Agori. It wasn’t anything the Skrall couldn’t have done themselves.

Mantax.

All the other Barraki were memorable.

2 Likes

“I have no friends, only enemies I haven’t killed yet.”

2 Likes

perditus, by far

Hey, man, he was an important test for Project Denmark. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

What do you mean?

Reviving Bionicle 2: The Squeakel

Look it up and watch it

Eljay would say Good Guy.

I wouldn´t say Good Guy to avoid being cheap.

Eljay is a scrub. Good Guy is only a character in Reviving Bionicle, not Bionicle. In Bionicle he’s just a promotional that has no personality or relevance in the story. He’s a cheap scrub. I congratulate you in not saying Good Guy to not be like Eljay.

But seriously, Good Guy doesn’t count.

Eljay is our true lord and saviour.

I’d say that lesovik is pretty pointless

He helped capture karzahni, is that useless?

I withdraw my case

Though I like Lesovikk as a character, I actually think Anarchy was right the first time. He existed to sell a Walmart-exclusive set, and his role in the story could have been filled by any of the '07 Toa. It was only later, and only very briefly, that he became more interesting in the post-'10 serials.

:confused: all the characters exist to sell sets though…

2 Likes

It’s more like, Lego just wanted to make an exclusive set for whatever reason (probably money since it is a business) so they made Lesovikk. They’d rather not but they had to give him a story or else kiddies would just be like “Who’s dat gai mawmi? I did nut see him in thu stori mawmi”

Pretty much, the other Bionicle characters are made to have a story and such so their cool and they can sell well. Lesovikk was just made to be exclusive and gain money from him 'cause exclusive.

1 Like

Fixed your statement to reflect reality.

1 Like